Chess (Loki XXX)

warnings: smut/sexual content

setting: avengers tower, loki and the reader's apartment in it.

~ feminine~

~

Loki's POV-

    Her smile. The most beautiful sight I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her laugh, like an  angel's lullaby, heaven itself in my ears. This feeling in my chest was unfamiliar-- foreign to me, but I knew what it was the moment my heart soared. I was in love.

I watched her lip pull between her teeth as she focused her attention on the chess piece in front of her. She smirked, moving her piece and capturing mine.

"Ha! That's twice now Laufeyson!" she leaned back into her chair, crossing her arms and giving me a playful glare. I found myself grinning involuntarily. Her face turned up into a smile, matching my own.

I reluctantly shifted my gaze to the chess board in front of me. Usually, I would let her win, but today I felt like being mean. Hehehe.

I moved my piece, managing to capture her last two and copied her previous movements.

"Checkmate, darling." I said, smirking. Her mouth hung agape, staring at the now empty side of the board. I chuckled, leaning forward and closing her mouth.

She glared at me, fighting a smile, "Jerk."

I laughed and stood, throwing her over my shoulder. She squealed and pounded my back with her fists as I lead her to the sofa, tossing her onto it.

She laughed loudly, her soft voice carrying throughout the room. Y/N's laugh was adorable-- especially when she would snort by accident and blush. "What was that for!"

I grinned, hovering over her and pinning her wrists down, "I felt like throwing you." She scoffed, sticking her tongue out at me playfully. "Stick that tongue out at me one more time." I teased, narrowing my eyes. Y/N smirked and stuck her tongue out again. 

"You shouldn't have done that." I growled, my lips brushing against her ear and sliding down the side of her neck.

She gasped lightly as I continued my lustful attack on her neck. "Loki-" Y/N moaned, her hands tangling in my hair. Her hips rolled upwards against my own, causing an ache in my lower region.

I groaned as her hips rubbed against my cock, which was beginning to harden at her actions. One of my hands moved from her wrist, sliding to her clothed entrance. A beautiful moan erupted out of her lips as my hand slipped into her pants and pulled them down, tossing them somewhere over the couch.

Y/N's hands worked on the buttons of my dress shirt as I practically ripped the shirt off of her body. Once every piece of clothing was stripped from our bodies, I immediately dove my head between her thighs, kissing every inch of skin as possible. My eyes flickered up to hers, holding her own in an intense, sinful gaze and slowly licked a stripe up her folds.

Her eyes rolled back slightly and her head rolled back to rest on the pillow as I licked, sucked, nibbled, and kissed her wet cunt, moans and other sweet sounds filling my ears. Her grip on my hair tightened and pulled making me groan at the tingly sensation.

Her first orgasm washed over her, the delicious juices coating my lips. I pulled away and hovered over her once more, devouring her lips in a hungry kiss. Her hand suddenly grasped my throbbing length and pumped it, her thumb grazing the pre-cum coated slit.

I pulled away from the kiss moaning loudly as she pleasured me. My hips thrusted, my shaft sliding in her palm. After a few moments I removed my cock from her grasp, pressing the tip against her soaked entrance. My eyes met hers and she rolled her hips, her folds rubbing against the tip. She grasped the back of my neck and pulled me towards her, "Destroy me."

Her words were all I needed as I thrusted myself inside of her quickly. We both moaned out at the sensation, and I immediately quickened my pace as I felt her walls tighten around me.

"Oh god Loki!" She moaned out, her eyes screwed shut. I gripped her chin, making her eyes fly open. "Keep your eyes open. I want you to watch me ruin you." I growled lowly. My pace quickened even faster, her nails digging into the back of my shoulders, scratching down my back. I groaned loudly at the painful, yet pleasurable feeling.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, deepening my thrusts and I moved my head to her hardened nipple, flicking and swirling my tongue on the skin. Her hands moved to my hair once again, tugging at it. I could feel the familiar knot building in my stomach, and her walls tightened, signalling her own release not too far behind.

"Cum for me. Cum all over my cock darling. Let everyone know who is fucking you to oblivion." I said, watching as her legs clamped down onto me and shook. "Loki!" she wailed, gripping my shoulders. My release came right behind hers, my seed spilling inside of her.

-

word count: 854