Couch Cuddles (Tom)

-

warnings: none

summary: Tom and Y/N cuddle on the couch and watch movies :)

I'm having a bad day (menstrual cycles suck) so I decided to make a super fluffy imagine with Tom to cheer me up. I hope it can do the same for anyone else that needs some hiddlecuddles <333

***

    "Y/N," Tom called into the dark house, "I'm home darling."

His brows furrowed. It was only seven in the afternoon - surely she's woken up by now? Tom walked into the living room and saw her wrapped up in a bundle of blankets, a small packet of biscuits on the table. He smiled softly and chuckled at her. She'd also left the television on, much to his amusement.

Tom crouched down at her eye level and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Love," he whispered. She stirred slightly, eyes fluttering open. He smiled down at her.

She returned the smile and sat up, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tight. Tom chuckled softly and held her close as she spoke.

"I missed you." She said, her voice muffled by his shirt.

"I missed you too darling." Tom whispered back, rubbing her back soothingly. Judging by the blankets and sweets, it was that time of the month again. He pulled away and cupped her cheeks, "I'll go change into some comfy clothes and join you dear."

She nodded sleepily and snuggled herself back into the pile of blankets.

Tom quickly changed into a t-shirt and grey sweatpants before making his way back downstairs to her. He knew that she needed some snuggles and hugs and kisses right now. Y/N's menstrual cycles tended to be rough and painful. Her back would ache, her stomach would cramp up - not to mention the occasional migraine. Frowning at the thought of his beloved in pain, Tom hurried back down the stairs and plopped into the couch, tossing the blanket over his lap as she snuggled into his side.

"Do you want to watch a movie, darling?" He asked.

She nodded and smiled up at him, "Mhm. I want my kiss first, though."

Chuckling softly, Tom bent and kissed her sweetly, tongues merely brushing. They kissed until the need for air became too urgent. Oh how he'd missed his Y/N. She was his best friend and soulmate. (In his eyes at least. A few jealous fans would disagree, of course.)

"Much better," Y/N hummed, "now, movie."

"Anything for you my love. What do you want to watch?"

Y/N thought for a moment, then grinned wide as she came to a conclusion, "I want to watch The Jungle Book."

"A woman after my own heart," Tom sighed dramatically, laughing with her and smothering her face in sweet pecks, "should I make some popcorn?"

She shook her head, "No. Stay."

"Yes ma'am." He replied, smiling into her hair.

***

Around an hour into the movie, Tom stole a glance down at his girlfriend and smiled when he saw that she was fast asleep. Her lips were parted and a bit of drool pooled onto his shirt.

Yawning, Tom then flicked the lamp off that sat on the end table beside the couch and lowered the volume on the television, pulling the footrest out and pushing it to lie back just far enough. Y/N stirred from his movements and cuddled deeper into his side as she fell right back into sleep. Tom smiled softly and held her as close as possible, the stresses from filming today entirely gone from her warmth.

***