Next Level (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: sexual content, cockwarming, vaginal fingering, oral sex (m and f receiving)

story type: smut

summary: Tom and Y/N have been dating for almost a month and decide to take their relationship to the next level when Y/N surprises him with something special after a long day of filming. 

-

    I felt the bubbles of anxiety in my stomach as the black lingerie slipped onto me. I planned on cooking Tom dinner and cleaned the entire house top to bottom after he had called me a few short hours ago, saying that filming was hard today. They were doing the fight scenes he had been training for. 

Next, I changed out of my leggings and tank-top, replacing the comfy clothes with a dress he had bought me not too long ago. It was his favorite color, a dark, crimson maroon. The dress wasn't too fancy or lavish thankfully-- perfect for dinner inside.

And finally, I prepared him his favorite dish for dinner. The smell of the food filled the house, giving it a delicious aroma. I knew it would make him happy.

I set our plates onto the table and poured two glasses of wine. I hadn't heard the front door open until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Hi Tom." I said, setting the bottle down and turning to face him. He looked exhausted. 

Tom gave me a lazy smile that grew when he saw the dress and the food I had made for us.

"Oh darling, you didn't have to do all of this for me." He said, turning his gaze back to me. I chuckled and slung my arms around his neck, "I wanted to. You deserve it after the day you had." I said, rubbing his arms with my hands.

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead muttering a thank you, and we went to eating before the food got cold.

"Dinner was absolutely incredible love. Thank you." Tom said, grabbing my hand from across the table. I smiled warmly at him, "Of course sweetie. Oh!" I exclaimed, he looked up at me as I stood, "Wait right here and close your eyes. I have a present for you." 

"A present too? Darling you di-" He started, but was stopped by my finger on his lips. "Hush and close your eyes."

Tom chuckled and closed his eyes as I scurried to the bathroom. In the bathroom I stripped my dress off, leaving me in the lingerie. I then sprayed a light amount of vanilla perfume on and brushed my teeth quickly. I want everything to be perfect.

After my little ritual in the restroom, I opened the door softly and walked back into the dining room where Tom sat with his eyes shut. The nerves from earlier suddenly came rushing back. We had never done anything sexual before, as we've only been together for a month. We have known each other for years, and I'm more than comfortable being naked in front of him, but I don't want to rush him.

I took a deep breath and walked over to his chair, straddling his lap. "Open." I whispered seductively into his ear. Tom's eyes opened and grew to the size of saucers at my outfit. His hands slowly gripped my hips and trailed upwards to my ribcage, just below the wire of my bra. 

"Oh darling.." He whispered, his eyes raking over my form. I could feel him harden underneath me. 

I bit my lip, "Do you like it?"

He nodded, his lips parting. My hands ran up his chest and worked to unbutton his dress shirt as his slid to my back and downwards, cupping my bottom. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of his shoulders into the floor. The sight of his lean build made me grow even wetter, the nerves from earlier disappearing.