Cramps (Loki)

~
warnings: none <3
setting: your shared apartment in the stark tower
story type: fluff
-

I groaned loudly, clutching my stomach and flopped onto the sofa. I had started my period this morning and my cramps were relentless. Nothing seemed to help them. Not even ice cream— and that always helps.

I sighed deeply and sprawled out onto the sofa in the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Loki. He was reading on the balcony.

Ten minutes after I started binge watching yet another tv show, I heard Loki coming back inside. I grinned.

He gracefully walked into the living area, watching as I clutched my stomach in pain.

"Is it that time of the month already dove?" Loki's velvety voice whispered into my ear as he sat next to me, pulling me into his arms. I nuzzled my face into his chest and nodded. Loki frowned, not liking the thought of you in any form of pain. It broke his heart.

He rubbed my back and placed a chaste kiss to my forehead before laying all the way down to help me relax more. One of his cold hands slid to my hip, the other on my lower back. Suddenly, I felt a warm sensation spread from my lower back to my stomach, exactly where the cramps were reaking havoc on my body.

I smiled and buried my face farther into his warming body. He was using his magic to make himself warm to ease my cramps. The fact that he was doing this just to make you comfortable made tears pool in your eyes.

I raised my head and looked into his emerald eyes which held nothing but pure concern and love.

"Thank you Loki." I smiled, my emotions feeling ten times stronger. Whenever I have my period, my emotions feel a lot more powerful than usual. I was mere seconds from crying out of gratitude when Loki cupped my cheek, pressing a loving peck to my wobbling lips. He smiled at me once he pulled away, "Of course my dearest."

I sniffled and nuzzled my face into his neck this time, desperately trying to get as much warmth from him as possible. He kissed my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

"Sleep love. I will be right here when you awaken." Loki whispered.

-

(A/N: sorry for the short imagine, I wanted to make this one shorter. I hope you guys dont mind. If you'd like for me to make this longer i will but for now this is all i could come up with lolz)