Chocolate and Bellyaches (Loki)

-

warnings: neck biting and slight sexual teasing (just one joke made by loki lol) 

story type: fluff

summary: Loki and Y/N go to the store where they buy sweets, Loki eats one too many and Y/N comforts him with cuddles, tea, and tv. 

~ gender-neutral~

-

"Come on Loki-- It'll be fun!" I begged my boyfriend. He had eaten all of the sweets, which meant I needed to run to the shops, and I wanted him to tag along. He currently sat on the sofa, reading a book. "Darling, you know I don't like shopping." He said, turning a page. I huffed and snatched the book out of his grasp.

"I was reading that." He said, an amused smirk on his lips. He loved it when you got worked up.

I turned around, sticking my tongue out childishly, "I don't care."

He sighed, standing up and slipping his shoes on. I squealed with delight and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the car. He chuckled, sliding into the passenger seat.

My eyes scanned the shelves of sweets, pastries, and other delicious looking desserts, trying to find one Loki and I would both enjoy.

I smiled, spotting a chocolate cake. Anything chocolate was Loki's weakness. I placed it into the cart, hearing footsteps approach me quickly.

"Y/N! Look!" Loki said, a child-like grin on his face. He held two packs of pudding, a package of cookies, a gallon of chocolate milk, and at least three candy bars. I raised my eyebrow, crossing my arms. "You want all of that."

"Yes."

"And you're going to eat all of that."

"Yes."

I sighed, shaking my head with a smile and chuckled at his toddler-like demeanor. "Alright, put it in the cart."

Loki beamed, putting them all in the shopping cart with a little happy dance. He walked at my side for the rest of the grocery trip, picking out little treats and candies along the way. Once we had paid and gotten into the car, Loki immediately began eating a pudding cup. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile and drove back to our shared home, watching as the God ate enough chocolate to equal his own body weight. 

As I killed the engine, I heard a groan next to me. I looked over to see Loki clutching his stomach and pouting. I giggled, rubbing his shoulder with my hand. 

"Did you seriously eat all of that just on the way home?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

He groaned in response and I smiled once more, helping him out of the car and inside the house. Loki immediately flopped onto the sofa and closed his eyes. I unloaded all the groceries and placed them into their rightful places, setting the cake on the counter top. Loki walked into the kitchen, nuzzling his face into my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How does your tummy feel?" I asked, rubbing soothing circles on his hands. Loki buried his face deeper into my neck and whined. "Do you want me to make you some tea and cuddle on the couch?" 

He perked up at that, "Yes please." I gave him a gentle smile and kissed his lips softly, tasting the chocolate from his feast in the car. I watched as his eyes landed on the chocolate cake sitting on the counter with hunger. 

"Ah ah ah. Nope. You've had your chocolate fill for today. If you eat anymore you'll get sick." I said, taking the cake and placing it in the refridgerator. He sighed dramatically and trudged to the couch with puppy eyes boring into my own the entire way.

"Not gonna work this time Laufeyson." I called into the living room.

 The kettle whistled loudly, telling me the water for his tea was ready. I took the pot off of the stove, pouring it into his favorite mug Thor had gotten him for Christmas last year, and placed the bag of chamomile. We kept a box of it for my cramps, or whenever Loki decided to have a sweets frenzy. 

Loki laid sprawled out on the couch, watching his favorite show, The Walking Dead. I set the mug on the coffee table and he sat up quickly, only to flop back down with a groan. I chuckled and leaned over, smoothing his hair down and pressing a chaste kiss to his forehead. 

"Can you hold me Y/N?" Loki asked, giving me the same puppy eyes he had before in the kitchen. Smiling, I laid down on the sofa as he snuggled his face into my chest at an angle to where he could still see the television. One of my hands ran up and down his back in soothing circles, the other playing with his hair. "Thank you for taking care of me." He said, kissing my collarbone.

"Of course sweetie." I said, a soft tone to my voice. He hummed contently and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I half expected him to start purring like a cat. 

I still remember how Loki was during the first few weeks of our relationship. He wasn't very physically affectionate, and wasn't used to being cared for or loved this way. I made sure to let him know that I did-- and that I would never leave him. Loki had finally opened up to me almost a month in, telling me his insecurities and that I could do better. His words will never fail to break my heart, and I make sure to remind him everyday that there is no one I'd rather be with.

I looked down, seeing his eyes start to droop sleepily. 

"I love you Loki." I whispered, kissing the top of his head. He smiled lazily and began nipping at my neck. "Lokiii," I whined, "You're gonna leave marks." 

Loki chuckled and moved his lips from my neck to my ear.

"What if I want to give you a full tummy." He purred, his hands trailing my waist and across my abdomen. I gasped and lightly smacked his shoulder, "Loki!" 

We laughed together, making small innuendos and cuddling on the sofa the rest of that night.