Frostpudding (Tom x Loki XXX)

-

A/N: Hi, this was requested in my direct. Yes, this is a Tom x Loki imagine. If you are uncomfy with that feel free to skip :)

warnings: tomki, anal intercourse (mxm), oral sex (m receiving), Dom!Tom x Sub!Loki, rimming

summary: Tom and Loki discuss their sex lives, and Tom reveals that he hasn't had sex in almost a year. Loki offers to help him with this.

MAJOR WARNING: self-cest. read at your own risk. 

-

    "Oh please Thomas. You have to be joking with me." Loki said, baffled at Tom's statement. Tom chuckled and took a sip of his beer, "I'm not unfortunately."

Loki's eyebrow quirked upwards, "You could have any midguardian woman you wanted. Pick one." This made Tom laugh again, pushing his glasses up. 

"I don't like to sleep around."

Loki rolled his eyes and rose from his seat, walking into the kitchen to grab himself another drink. "What happened to that lovely Zawe woman you always brought around?" 

Tom grimaced, his chest stinging. He and Zawe were together for almost three years until she had left him. Not that it mattered now anyways, it had been weeks since she dumped him over a phone call while he was away filming. He came home to an empty house, and invited Loki to move in with him because of the loneliness.

Loki was a good friend to him, and although he isn't one for physical affection, he knew Loki had a soft spot for him. Tom followed Loki into the kitchen and watched as he used magic to make the alcohol a little stronger.

"She broke up with me a little bit ago." He said glumly, frowning. Loki gave him a sympathetic look and downed the shot glass, then made another one for Tom. He mumbled a thank you and took the shot. Tom's face scrunched up, making Loki chuckle. "Woah." Tom croaked.

Loki smirked, "Asgardian alcohol is much stronger than any beverage you have here," He grabbed another glass, "Care for more?"

Tom shook his head, still recovering from the intense burn in his throat. Loki chuckled softly, downing his last shot and then smirked once more, looking at Tom with an expression he had never seen before.

"You could always have sex with me, Thomas." 

Tom gawked at him, his cheeks turning pink. Loki's smirk widened and he stepped closer to him, skimming his hand up Tom's chest. He nudged him back until Tom's backside pressed against the counter top. 

Loki then rolled his hips firmly against Tom's, his hardened cock rubbing against Tom's growing one. Tom groaned at the friction involuntarily and struggled to catch his breath as Loki sank down to his knees and flattened his palms against Tom's thighs. He reached up and slowly unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them down even slower.

His eyes searched Tom's for any indication that he didn't want this, and smirked to himself as he found none. Loki then hooked the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down in one swift motion, Tom's cock slapping against his lower abdomen.

Loki licked his lips at the sight of Tom's still growing erection and eagerly wrapped his hand around him, pumping him slowly and looking up at him with an innocent expression. Tom moaned softly as Loki dragged his tongue along the underside of his dick, not leaving a single inch untouched.

He took Tom's cock into his mouth, the tip hitting the back of his throat. Tom drawled out a deep groan, his hands tangling in Loki's raven locks. Loki begins sucking him hungrily, bobbing his head back-and-forth and swirling his tongue around the head. Tom can feel his orgasm quickly approaching and starts bucking his hips into his mouth, his tip hitting the back of Loki's throat repeatedly, sending him right over the edge.