Mr. Laufeyson (pt.2 XXX)

-

warnings: Dom! Loki, oral sex (m receiving), ownership kink, breeding kink, spanking, choking, slapping, semi-public sex. 

summary: Y/N goes to Loki's office to see him, and during her visit an unexpected meeting occurs. Y/N hides under Loki's desk to not be seen, and has a little fun while she's down there. Once the meeting is over, Loki punishes her.

(Loki and the reader have been seeing each other for two weeks at this point.)

-

    I walked down the corridor swiftly, the clack of my heels echoing against the walls. Loki had messaged me, asking for my presence and I was practically dancing my way down the hallway with excitement. We have been secretly dating for the past two weeks, and we often had little meetings like these to satiate our craving for each other. 

The black wooden door was shut, but the faint glow of his lamp told me he was still inside. I smiled, knocking once. Loki opened the door after a few short moments and he immediately smiled down at me. He opened the door wider, allowing me to walk in. The office would be closing in almost an hour, which meant we had plenty of time to be alone.

"Hello love. How is my darling?" He asked, locking the door and walking up to me, slipping his arms around my waist. My arms wound around his neck and I pulled him in for a soft kiss. "Better now that I get to see you."

Loki chuckled, kissing me once more. We ventured our way over to his desk where I sat on his lap, contently watching as he worked through paperwork. We planned on having a sleepover at his house, so I decided to hang back and ride with him. 

We stayed like that for a while until a knock at his door startled us. I immediately panicked. Employees and CEOs were not permitted to have relationships-- if we were to get caught, our jobs would be gone. I looked down at him with wide eyes. 

Loki pointed under the desk and I scrambled underneath. "Come in." He said, smoothing his dress shirt. 

"Good evening Mr. Laufeyson. I am George Barlowe, your new boss." The stranger spoke. I panicked even more. Loki stood from his chair, shaking the man's hand. As he sat back down, an idea crossed my mind. It was extremely risky, and not to mention inappropriate, but I knew he wouldn't be angry with me.

The two men began chatting about the workplace, discussing regulations and such. If I was going to do my idea, it would have to be now. 

I smirked to myself and cautiously placed my hand on his inner thigh, squeezing his length through his pants. I felt Loki stiffen-- in both his crotch and his upper body-- and gradually began massaging him. 

He rolled his chair as far up as possible, his clothed cock right in my face. He was silently telling me to keep going. I knew he wouldn't be mad. 

I slid my hand up his inner thigh, unzipping his trousers and freeing his throbbing cock from its confinement. He twitched in my hand, pre-cum oozing from the tip. My mouth watered at the sight of his erection and I stroked him teasingly slow.

Loki slightly bucked his hips, signalling for me to keep going. I pressed a wet kiss to his tip and licked the pre-cum from the slit, my tongue swirling. His cock twitched once more, aching for release. I decided to go one step further and wrapped my lips around his length, taking every inch of him in my mouth. The tip of his cock hit the back of my throat and his thighs clenched. 

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked, dragging my tongue along his shaft as I pulled my lips off of him softly, making sure no noise could be heard. They continued talking above me, his new boss completely oblivious to what was happening a few feet below from him.