Lavender Flowers and Hawaii 3 (Loki XXX)

-

warnings: smut, sexual content

summary: The Avengers decide to go on a group vacation to celebrate the beginning of summer. Tony books one house for them all to share, and makes everyone double up. Tony and Pepper in the master, Thor and Bruce in one, Nat and Clint in one, Steve and Bucky in one, Wanda and Vision in one, and that leaves Y/N and Loki to share one. A small heatwave then hits where they're staying in Hawaii, and Loki offers to be her own personal ice cube until it passes.

I'm really proud of this smut scene. For once it'll just be oral since i've posted so much penetration smut recently. i hope i don't disappoint lol.

-

    "I love you." She said, chuckling.

"I love you too."

They both froze.

Loki broke the silence after a few moments, "You do?" He whispered. She smiled against his neck and pulled away, their faces now inches apart.

"I do." Y/N whispered back, her smile growing as he grinned. Loki hugged her tightly in his arms and they giggled together.

"Where does this leave us?" He asked softly once they had calmed down.

She lifted her head back up, "Where do you want this to leave us?"

Loki paused for a moment, debating his next words. She loved him, so she would say yes right? Or did she mean it in a platonic way? Her eyes bore into his, and the soft smile on her face eased some of his nerves.

"I would like for you to be mine, darling." He said, sliding his hands up her back and caressing her soft skin.

She smiled brightly, "Then I'm all yours, mischief." He squeezed her against him and grinned happily.

Y/N felt her heart rate increase at his closeness, and she blushed as his lips ghosted across her temple. Loki pressed a gentle kiss there and tilted his head back down to whisper in her ear. "All mine."

Even though Y/N knew he meant it in a sweet, romantic way, she couldn't help but feel aroused by his words. They were true- and in all honesty, she'd always been his. It certainly didn't help that his hands were trailing up her back, and the fact that she was lying on top of him. Her thoughts took a darker, sexier turn and she welcomed them with open arms. Y/N bit her lip, leaning her head up to his ear.

"All yours." She purred, one of her hands skimming down his chest. Loki's eyes widened as her hand slowly ran down the length of his happy trail and stopped at the waistband of his swim trunks.

Her lips brushed against his jaw, trailing down his neck to suck on his pulse point. A soft moan escaped his lips as her hand cupped his bulge.

Y/N's lips moved from his sweet spot and dragged down his chest, her tongue tasting the salt from the ocean. Her mouth stopped at the top of his shorts and she looked up at him. Loki nodded.

Her hands slowly pulled down his shorts, cock half-hard against his lower abdomen. She pulled them all the way off and tossed them into the floor before crawling back up to his filling cock.

Loki sucked in a breath as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and kitten licked the slit. She gathered his precum on her tongue and swallowed it with a small moan, then gradually began to pump his cock, lips parting and wrapping around his length as she took him in her mouth.

"Oh, darling." Loki rasped, brushing her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.

This made her already growing need for him even worse. She rubbed her thighs together for friction and continued working on his cock.

With one hand stroking what couldn't fit in her mouth, the other switched between gently massaging his balls and rubbing his inner thigh. Her cheeks hollowed, and Loki pulled her off of his cock with a lewd pop. A mixture of his precum and her saliva connected her bottom lip and the tip of his cock, making him groan.

He used his hands to pull her hair back into a makeshift ponytail and caressed her jaw with the pad of his thumb. Y/N leant into the touch, biting her lip and looking up at him through her lashes. His cock twitched at the sight as he guided her back down onto his throbbing length. Her tongue slid down every inch of him, his hips bucking upwards into her mouth as she bottomed out, not an inch left untouched.

Loki began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, the tip hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. He became a blubbering mess of moans and whimpers, incoherent praises spilling from his mouth as she suckled on him perfectly. With one last swirl of her tongue, Loki came hard, his seed shooting down her throat, coating her tongue.

She popped off of him and licked her lips, swallowing every drop he had given her. He moaned at the sight and gently tugged her back up to him, lips capturing hers in a fiery kiss - their tongues clashed and danced while they touched each other everywhere they could possibly reach.

One of Loki's hands trailed down her back slowly, slipping past the waistband of her bikini bottom and giving her bottom a squeeze. She moaned into his mouth and bit down on his bottom lip.

He pulled her swim bottoms off and used his other hand to guide it down her legs, tossing it across the room. His hand trailed up the back of her thigh, sliding up to cup her bottom and then trailing back down. Loki's slender finger teased between her soaked folds, grazing over her entrance.

She moaned into his mouth again and he kissed her once more, shoving his tongue as far into her mouth as it could go. As he roughly kissed her, two of his fingers began rubbing her clit in slow, sensual circles. His other hand moved from her jaw to the knot keeping her bikini top secure. After a bit of blind struggle and soft giggles, he finally got it undone and cast it across the room where her bottoms lay.

Loki's eyes devoured the newly exposed skin, flipping them over to where he was hovering over her.

His swollen lips wrapped around her nipple and teased the hardening pebble with his tongue, still rubbing circles on her clit. Y/N's hands tangled into his now unruly raven locks and gently pulled at them as he pleasured her. His lips moved from her breasts, sliding down her stomach and stopping at her cunt. Their eyes met as he licked an agonizingly slow stripe up her slit. She gasped, gripping his hair tighter as she moaned loudly.

Loki kissed the sensitive skin of her clit, chuckling, "You have to be quiet, love."

She didn't get the chance to respond due to his fingers parting her folds and his tongue plunging as deep as possible inside of her. Y/N's breath hitched as he thrust his tongue at a languid pace, his nose rubbing her clit with each movement. Another whimper left her mouth as his tongue traced shapes inside of her. If he kept this up she wouldn't last much longer. Loki took notice of her trembling thighs and sharp breaths, going one step further. His tongue slipped out of her slick heat and swirled on her clit, his fingers pushing in slowly. He rocked them inside of her at a lethal pace, tongue still swirling and lapping at her overstimulated clit.

"L-Loki I-" She started, but was cut off by a sharp gasp as she came around his digits. Her walls squeezed around him and he groaned at the feeling. Her thighs shook, the grip she had on his hair tightening. Loki pumped his fingers at a slower, more sensual pace and watched in awe as she spasmed around him. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

After she came down from her high, he crawled up her body with a smug grin and lust-blown eyes from his accomplishment. Y/N bit her lip, a lazy smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. He shifted to hover over her and pressed a tender kiss to her forehead.

Y/N's eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her gently. They wouldn't be going as far as they wanted tonight, but taking things slow seemed like the best thing to do - not to mention how hot and sweaty she felt just from one orgasm.

"I love you Y/N," Loki whispered, pressing his cheek to hers.

She smiled, slipping her hands up his lean back, "I love you too."

***