Dirty Interview (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: kink exploration, slapping, spanking, choking-- the whole package. you're welcome.

summary: Tom and Y/N agree to be apart of an NSFW interview to give fans a glimpse into their personal lives. Y/N turns out to be extremely kinky, and Tom is surprised-- yet aroused. He has a very small amount of experience with BDSM and kinky sex, so Y/N agrees to *show* him some things. Hehhehe.

~ Feminine Reader~

-

"Thank you guys so much for agreeing to be apart of this. I'm sure the fans will eat this up." The interviewer says, watching as Tom and I got comfortable on the small grey sofa. "Of course! I thought it would be pretty fun, so why not." I said, chuckling as Tom fixed his mic.

"So, I have a list of kinks and fetishes," She holds up the small list, "And you both answer with past experiences, and whether or not you've tried it." She set the list back onto the table and grinned. Tom chuckled lowly next to me, already becoming slightly embarrassed. "This should be interesting." He said, looking over at me. I smiled back, an airy laugh escaping my lips. "Oh I already know this will be all over Tumblr."

Tom laughed once more and then scooted more towards me as the interviewer begins naming the first one.

"Alright, so the first one I have written down is Impact Play. Have either of you experienced that?" She asked. I felt my cheeks redden, knowing exactly what she meant.

I spluttered, shifting in my seat slightly, "I have." The blush on my cheeks darkened as Tom looked over at me with curiosity.

The lady laughed warmly and wiggled her eyebrows, "What kind of impact?" I bit my lip, a smile threatening to cross my face.

"Oh...you know.." I started, not sure how to word that I'm the kinkiest person in this room.

She raised her brows, "Slapping? choking? spanking?" I felt the heat on my cheeks blaze at her words and I laughed nervously, "All three of those."

Tom's eyes widened at me. "Really?" He asked, intrigued by my fantasies. I looked over at him and giggled. "Yep."

"What about you Tom? Ever been slapped or spanked?" She asked, a joking tone to her voice. Tom breathily laughed and crossed his arms, "I have been slapped by a woman, but not in the bedroom. I don't recall ever being spanked either." His brows pulled, another chuckle leaving his lips. I giggled at the thought of him being spanked by a woman.

"I haven't been the one to slap or spank a woman either."

Tom's words genuinely shocked me. I expected him to at least have spanked someone considering the fact that it's a very common kink.

"I'm honestly surprised," The interviewer said, picking the list back up. Tom chuckled and glanced over at me. "The next one is Age Play."

I grimaced, "Nope. Definitely not."

Tom cringed as well, making me chuckle. "There are different kinds of Age Play other than someone wearing a diaper," She laughed, "If you've ever called someone daddy or been called daddy in bed, you've engaged in light age play."

My eyes widened, "Wait-- that's a form of age play?" I asked.

She smirked, "It is. Have you ever called someone daddy in bed?" I blushed darkly, feeling Tom's eyes on me. She dramatically gasped, "You have!" I groaned, covering my face with my hands, hearing Tom chuckle beside me.

"Okay fine. I have-- ONCE." I said, throwing my hands up and groaning. Tom laughed with me, and the interviewer turned to him. "Have you?" She asked.