Stress (Tom XXX)

-
warnings: sexual content, praise and daddy kink, slapping, spanking, degredation, swearing
story type: smut
setting: reader and tom's shared home
-

The front door opened and shut loudly, Tom shrugging off his navy blue jumper and hanging it on the coat rack. I spun around from my place on the sofa, watching as he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Rough day?" I asked, walking over to him and taking his bag. He nodded, heading to the kettle to make himself some tea. I stepped in front of him and placed my hands on his chest, stopping him.

"Let me do it. Go sit on the couch and get comfortable." I said. He smiled at me, slinging an arm around my waist and pulling me in to kiss my forehead. "Thank you sweetheart." He said into my hair.

He then walked off to the living area and I began working on his tea, humming to myself quietly. Once it was ready, I set it on the coffee table in front of him as he rubbed the back of his shoulder, attempting to work out the tension. I immediately walked behind him and started massaging the back of his neck and shoulders.

His eyes closed and he sighed contently as my hands worked out the knots of tension built up from work.

"That feels amazing love, thank you for taking care of me. I don't know what I would do without you." He said, leaning his head back against my waist and pulling my head down to kiss me.

I smiled into the kiss, rubbing my hand up and down his bicep. "You'd probably starve ." I teased, making him laugh.

"Most likely." He mumbled against my lips, a smile forming. We stayed that way for a few more moments before I pulled away from him, "Is there anything else you need?" I asked sweetly. I watched as the blue hues of his irises darkened with lust.

I bit my lip at his sudden heated gaze, heat pooling in between my thighs. His hand slid from my back down to my bottom, squeezing it lightly, his fingers pressing against the place I needed him the most.

I moaned lightly and climbed over the sofa, straddling his lap. His lips crashed against mine hungrily as his hands roamed my body leaving goosebumps in their wake. My hips rolled against his, my clothed entrance grinding against his hardening member.

Tom groaned and pushed his bulge against my pussy once more, giving both of us the friction we craved desperately. "Please Tom." I whimpered.

"Please what darling?" He purred.

I bit my lip again, feeling his erection pressing against me.

"Please fuck me. Take all of your frustration out on me. Do whatever you want with me, my body is yours." I said, my hands trailing up his chest. His breath hitched at my words and he stripped me of my shirt and bra, his mouth immediately attacking my hardened nipples. My hands tangled in his ginger locks, tugging. He groaned at the sensation, his grip on my hips tightening.

Tom ripped my leggings off, moaning at the sight of my naked form. "No underwear? You naughty little thing." He growled, smacking my bum. I gripped onto his shoulders tighter and moaned as he struck my bottom two more times before removing his own shirt and trousers.

His cock sprang free from the confinement of his briefs, smacking against his abdomen. I licked my lips, watching as he rubbed the tip against my wet folds.

"What's my name?" He asked darkly, gripping my chin to look at him. "Daddy." I responded, a smirk forming on his lips.

"And what do you want daddy to do to you?" He asked, using his thumb to rub circles on my clit. I felt myself grow even more desperate for him to have his way with me.

I moaned loudly as he continued his attack on my clit, the familiar knot building in my lower region. "I want you to do whatever you want to me." I begged, rocking my hips against his hand. His smirk grew, knowing the effect he had on me. 

He removed his thumb from my clit and grasped my hips once more, lowering me down onto his cock. Every inch of his throbbing rod filled my walls entirely, hitting places deep inside of me only he could. I gripped his shoulders tightly and moaned his name.

"Ride me." He growled, nibbling on my earlobe. I bit down on my lip and rose from his cock, the feeling of him sliding against my walls making me whine. He groaned, letting his hands explore my entire body. 

I started slowly bouncing, the intimate pace setting my core ablaze. I felt my walls squeeze around him as my pace quickened. 

The room filled with the erotic sounds of skin hitting skin, our sinful noises, and the subtle creaks of the sofa as I rode him. "Tom." I whined, my orgasm building rapidly. He grasped my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes as he smacked my face harshly.

"That is not my name darling." He spoke darkly, his once blue eyes dulling to a grey with arousal.

He then flipped me over face first onto the sofa and slammed back inside of me, taking me from behind. Tom held my hips tightly, ramming his cock into me at a lethal pace. My screams of pleasure were muffled by the cushions as my first orgasm overcame me. 

"Oh dear god!" I screamed, his pace never faltering as I rode out the first orgasm of the night. I knew there would be many more to come. Tom grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back, his lips at my ear. 

"Do you like it when daddy fucks your pussy from behind? When I fuck the absolute shit out of you?" He growled, hips still slamming against my arse. I nodded frantically, my second orgasm quickly approaching. "Use your words you dirty little slut." He spat.

Another scream of pleasure left my mouth as he spanked me harshly. "Yes! Yes I love it daddy!" I sobbed, my second orgasm washing over me. My legs shook and I gripped the sofa tightly as he continued relentlessly pounding into me. 

His hand wrapped around my throat, the other still holding my hair, and he lifted me to be on all fours. "You look so beautiful like this, taking my cock so well, screaming my name." He groaned, his own release not too far behind. My third and final orgasm was right around the corner, my walls squeezing his cock.

"Cum. Now." He demanded, choking me. A strangled cry escaped my lips as I came, and I felt his warm seed spill deep inside of me with a loud moan. His pace slowed and he rode out his high, every drop filling me. Thank god I was on the pill-- he had a serious breeding kink.

He released my hair and throat, running his hands on my hips soothingly. I panted heavily, trying desperately to catch my breath. "Oh. My. God." I breathed. He chuckled, pulling me into his arms and laying me on his chest. 

I cuddled into him and kissed his jaw, "You should come home frustrated more often." I said, a dreamy tone in my voice. His hand ran up and down my back as the other played with my hair. 

He laughed, "Ehehehe, maybe I will."