First Time (Loki XXX)

warnings: vouyerism, unaware reader, dub-con (kind of), vibrator. second part: vaginal intercourse, loss of virginity, oral sex (m receiving), praise dialogue, handjob, the usual.

SUMMARY: Loki returns to the flat he shares with Tom, Zawe, and their friend Y/N. Tom and Zawe are out on a date and Y/N is home alone. She decides to relieve herself of some stress with masturbation, and Loki hears noises coming from her room. Thinking she was in pain or distress, he peered through the cracked door only to find her pleasuring herself. Unbeknownst to him, Y/N had seen him through the door. It hadn't bothered her though - she liked the idea of him watching her. She decided to seek him out after cleaning herself up.

Loki is a virgin in this oneshot. I like the idea of him getting flustered from seeing a naked female for the first time and it gives him the opportunity to explore his own body. leave requests in the comments or message me privately please! And if you'd like to remain anonymous that's not a problem :)

-

Loki scowled down at the light colored hardwood floors as he teleported back into Thomas's flat. Thor had requested his presence at his wedding with Jane and he decided that nothing would ever be more infuriating than that dimwitted mortal woman.

He had been longing for a hot bath and sweets since the venue began. Loki picked up on the silence in the house and thanked the norns Thomas and his own lover were gone. He wasn't sure if he could put up with anymore cheesy romance today.

Just as he passed by Y/N's door, a soft moan made him stop dead in his tracks. His brows furrowed in confusion, taking a few steps back to peer through the cracked door.

He had expected her to be on the bleeding cycle mortal women went through once a month or perhaps an illness, but his eyes widened and a choked gasp escaped his lips as he saw the true cause of her sweet moans.

Y/N was completely bare, lying back on the bed with her fingers working circles on her clit. Loki's face flushed a deep scarlet red. He knew he should leave and give her her privacy - but he just couldn't tear his eyes away from the beautiful sight.

Loki had never seen a bare woman before. His only sexual experience was a small peck on the lips from a princess he had crushed on back when he was a young boy.

His pants tightened and Loki licked his lips, eyes locked on her bare cunt. It was more beautiful than he ever imagined. He could see the faint glisten of her love juices on her folds and the way her hips would arch up into her hand whenever she hit a certain spot on the little nub.

He had only ever dreamed of seeing a naked woman. Y/N was already very beautiful for a midgardian woman, but she was even more gorgeous to him now, bare and exposed.

Loki hesitated a moment before carefully undoing his trousers and pulling his hardening cock out. He hissed quietly as the cold air hit his sensitive tip and bit down on his lip harshly, beginning to pump his shaft with lewd thoughts of the mortal woman flickering through his mind.

He imagined what it would feel like to bury his cock inside of her. Would it be warm and wet? Tight or loose? So many questions flitted through his head and he stroked himself faster as two of her fingers slipped inside of her.

She then grabbed what looked like a neon pink string with an engorged end and pushed it inside, moaning beautifully as it began to vibrate inside of her. Loki's eyes widened and his cock twitched as he could see her hole clench around the toy, fingers going back to her clit.

The god's brows furrowed and his mouth fell agape, still stroking himself vigorously as she whimpered and gripped onto the sheets. He imagined his hand to be her slick cunt, tightening and quivering around his length. The thought made his thighs shiver.