Chapter Three. UA Dorms.

It was the next day and both Izuku and All Might were let out of the hospital. Both of them left the Hospital and got in the car Nezu sent them to pick them up to bring them to Izuku's house.

"I hope my mom agrees to let me join the dorms, Al- I mean dad" said Izuku looking embarrassed.

All Might looked at Izuku and smiled before he reached over and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry Young Midoriya I'm sure she will agree" said All Might.

Izuku looked at All Might and smiled "I hope she does, I don't know what we'd do if she said no".

(Small time skip)

All Might and Izuku pulled up to Izuku's home and started to walk up the stairs. After a couple of flights of stairs they arrived to his door and knocked on it.

The door opened up and they saw Inko "hm who is i- IZUKU MY BABY BOY!!!!!" yelled Inko who swung the door open and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "OH MY GOD IZUKU WHEN I SAW YOU ON THE NEWS I WAS SO SCARED AND THEN YOU WENT AND FOUGHT THAT VILLAIN AND THEN-" she kept yelling while holding Izuku in a hug.

"M-mom c-can't.... B-breath..." Gasped Izuku trying to to get air sense his mom is currently hugging him to death.

Inko noticed that she was basically choking her son to death with the hug let go. "Oh Izuku I was so scared after everything I saw on TV then I get a call from the hospital telling me how bad your injuries are an-" Inko was then cut off by Izuku.

"Mom like I said I'm fine just a couple of injuries but come on we should head inside so we can talk". Said Izuku as all of them then went inside with All Might and Izuku sitting on one couch and Inko sitting on a chair across from them.

They all sat there with an awkward silence as no one knew what to say at the moment.

"So Izuku what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Asked Inko while watching both him and All Might looked a little worried.

"Ms. Midoriya UA is opening campuses on its grounds and we need parents permission for the kids to live there. We were hoping you'd give Izuku permission" said All Might.

With that another silence came in the room and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "No..." Said Inko making All Might and Izuku look shocked. "I'm sorry but no... Ever sense he joined UA he's been getting hurt and coming home with scars... And then what happened at Kamino ward. I'm sorry but I can't let Izuku go to UA anymore and keep getting hurt".

"But M-mom" said Izuku but was cut off by Inko. "No buts Izuku my word is final and I'm sorry I know that was your dream school but I can't in good conscience keep letting you go there especially after everything that's happened". Said Inko giving Izuku a look that left no room for argument.

"Ms. Midoriya I know your worried but-" All Might was then also cut off by Inko. "Do what protect him. LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED SENSE HE CAME TO UA IT HAS BEEN ATTACKED MULTIPLE TIMES AND IZUKU KEEPS GETTING HURT. I CAN'T KEEP DEALING WITH THIS I'M HIS MOTHER AND NO MEANS NO!" Yelled Inko standing up and glaring at All Might. "HE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT AND I CAN'T LOOSE HIM".

Izuku could understand where his mom was coming from but he couldn't just keep letting things happen. "Mom I finally have friends and UA is a great school please let me go... I need to go so I can be a hero" said Izuku looking at his mother's eyes.

Inko sadly looked down "I'm sorry Izuku but no... I know you want to be a hero but I can't keep letting you do this... We can try and find you another school and you can be something el-" Inko was cut off when Izuku slammed his hands on the table and stood up.

"AND DO WHAT BE SAFE AND CAST MY DREAM AWAY, IT'S JUST LIKE 11 YEARS AGO WHEN I ASKED YOU IF I CAN BE A HERO AND YOU JUST APOLOGIZED!..."yelled Izuku making inko's eyes go wide. "MOM I WANT TO BE A HERO SO PLEASE LET ME BE ONE!".