Chapter Seventy Three. Darkness Returns

Tokyo, a massive city with massive skyscrapers and was the capital of Japan. The city had almost 20 million people living within it, but now... Only a couple hundreds thousand are left alive because of Shigaraki.

He destroyed over 90% of the city with his decay quirk and combined with a new one that allowed him to create hundreds if not thousands of hands that he used to cover the city and decay it to nothing but dust.

"HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!" He looked upon the destroyed city with glee but then he saw a single eyesore still standing but barely.

Might Tower was barely standing and it was only thanks to it's reinforced pillars and support beams it was still upright.

"This is the day heroes die.. this is the day I take over and make my own new order" said Shigaraki as he walked forward and placed his hand on the tower, in a mere instant it was nothing but dust.

"Now.." he said as he raised his arms and a massive wall of black sludge appeared and tens of thousands of Nomu's started to walk out, it was a mixture of regular Nomu's, High ends and finally a handful of Super Nomu's "it's time for my rule to commence".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at UA Izuku was sitting in the hospital bed next to Rumi who was using his shoulder as her pillow as she breastfed both Kaina and Katsuki.

Ochako was asleep with Himiko leaning against her sleeping and Eri using her lap as a pillow and , everyone else left the room to go get food or something so they could be left alone.

He gently reached his scarred hand down and gently ran his fingers through Kaina's hair as a smile formed "I wish we could stay like this forever".

"Me too Izuku, me too".

They both enjoyed the silence for a couple more minutes before the TV changed to the emergency channel and it showed a bloody news reporter who was holding her bleeding eye.

"Attention everyone.. Tokyo has been destroyed and Shigaraki is back.. almost the entire city has been destroyed... He's brought an entire army of Nomu, there are far too many for us to count... Please Deku if you are hearing this we need you".

Those words made Izuku freeze up on hearing that.

"I need to go.." said Izuku standing up.

"Wait Izuku" said Rumi.

He looked over and she grabbed him pulling him down kissing him "please be careful".

"I promise I will Rumi" he then gave her another kiss before he kissed both Katsuki's and Kaina's foreheads. He then walked over to the others and gently woke them up "guys I have to go".

"Where are you going papa?" Said Eri rubbing her eyes.

"I have to go to Tokyo and stop Shigaraki or at the very least hold him back along with his army until backup arrives" said Izuku.

"But that's suicide!" Said Ochako standing up.

"It may be so but I have too" he then cupped her chin and kissed her just as deeply as he did to Rumi "I'll hold him off as long as I can.

Himiko will you stay here and guard Rumi along with Eri, Katsuki and Kaina?".

"I promise Izuku.. but please come back alive".

He gave her a kiss "I promise, Eri I'm going to need you to be a big girl and protect your siblings ok?".

Eri started to cry but nodded her head "I promise papa I'll protect them".