Chapter Twenty. Hero Rankings

Rumi was sitting on the couch in a very nice house, she was reading something on her phone as she absent-mindedly played with a ring on her left hand. She was knocked out of her musings when she felt a big pair of muscular arms hug her from behind.

"Hey whatcha reading?" Asked a older Izuku who looked be in his mid to late twenties.

"Hehe nothing really just some stuff about new hero costume materials" said Rumi leaning back against Izuku. "Where's Ochako I'm surprised she isn't here?".

"She had to take Eri to the doctors" said Izuku.

"Mama/mom, dad!" Yelled two voices running up to them, they were Izuku and Rumi's kids and they were twins one was a boy and the other was a girl. One had Rumi's white hair but Izuku's curliness, he also had a pair of rabbit ears and feet much like his mom. The other one had white hair with some green in it and it was a combination of Izuku's curls and Rumi's straight hair. Both of them also had a small line of freckles under there eyes.

Both of them had very light wheat colored skin and both of them were bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Mama look I have your quirk" said Yoichi pointing at his rabbit ears and feet.

"And I have daddy's quirk" said Saki who looked like she was concentrating really hard then black wisps came out of her hand.

"That's amazing you two I bet your brother and sisters will love to see them" said Rumi referring to Eri and Izuku's and Ochako's kids.

"Hehe I hope mommy likes our quirks cause we're gonna be the next strongest heroes" said Yoichi with his thumb to his chest.

"I'm sure all of you will" said Rumi smiling happily.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rumi woke up suddenly and held her chest "wow... That dream felt so... Real..." Said Rumi as she held her chest above her heart.

She slowly got out of bed and stretched unknotting all the knots in her back as she did so. She headed towards the kitchen to make herself a simple breakfast and get ready for the day when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello?" Said Rumi answering her phone and wondering who was calling her at 8am.

"Hello Rumi how have you been" said a voice that made Rumi freeze since she recognized it immediately.

"O-o-oh h-hey mom h-hows it g-g-going?" Said Rumi stuttering, if there was one person she was scared of it was her mother.

"Oh nothing much just wanted to call my daughter and ask her about this boyfriend I've heard she apparently has. Funny thing is my daughter didn't tell me but I did find out thanks to the gossip of the news" said Mito over the phone.

"O-oh w-well I-I've b-been r-r-really busy.." stuttered Rumi.

"So you were too busy to call your own mother but not busy enough to get yourself a boyfriend?" Said Mito with sarcasm in her voice.

"... ... ... Yes...?" Said Rumi.

"... I want to meet him, especially after everything I've heard about him and seen on TV" said Mito making Rumi fear for Izuku's life.

"Oh well w-we're really b-busy mom you know b-being heroes and a-all" said Rumi hoping she'd believe it.

"I doubt that he's that busy and I'll be in Japan in a 3 days from now by the way, I hope to meet him then, bye Rumi love you" said Mito hanging up.

Rumi slumped in her chair and looked up to the ceiling "well... Izuku it's been nice knowing you... I'll be sure to never forget you".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx