Chapter Twenty Five. Looking Into The Past

(AN: thank you for over 50K reads I really appreciate it and hope to keep making more chapters you all like).

Izuku woke up in his bed and saw that Eri was clinging to him in her sleep.

"I must've fallen asleep after that..." Thought Izuku sadly as he slowly got up while trying not to wake Eri up.

"Mmm Papa?" Asked Eri as she was stirred from her sleep and looked up at Izuku "are you okay Papa?".

"I... I'll be fine Eri" said Izuku trying to not make others worry about him.

"N-no Papa you looked sad and scared let me and mama and mommy help you" said Eri.

"D-don't worry I'll be ok Eri... Let's go and get you some food" said Izuku as he picked her up and started heading downstairs.

Eri hugged him tightly to try and make him feel better, but sadly could tell he was still hurting.

Izuku and Eri soon arrived down stairs and the whole class was looking at Izuku with concern hoping he was ok. They watched him head to the kitchen and put Eri down and start cutting some apples for her.

"Izuku are you ok?" Asked Ochako walking to him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yea I'm ok, you don't need to w-worry about me" said Izuku with a fake smile.

He went back to cutting the apples for Eri when he felt Ochako hug him from behind.

"Izuku you can talk, you don't need to bear this on your own" said Ochako.

"I... I'll be ok I promise" said Izuku as Ochako let him go.

"Deku" said Katsuki walking up to him.

"What is it Ka-" Izuku was cut off when Katsuki punched him in the face and made him fall to the ground.

"Ka-Kacchan" said Izuku holding his cheek in shock.

"Don't lie and tell us what's wrong now!" Said Katsuki.

Izuku looked down, he didn't want people to know his problems or his pain.

"They don't care about you" said the voice of his old principal in his head "they just want to hurt you like me and Bakugo did".

"I-I'm fine..." Said Izuku.

"Young Izuku" said All Might having entered the building "tell us what happened to you please".

"Papa please" said Eri grabbing his hand and looking at him pleadingly.

The entire class and the staff that showed up were all looking at him with worry.

Izuku kept his head down, he didn't want his friends and family to worry about him, but at the same time he wanted lean on someone.

"I..." Said Izuku "... He... Beat me... With his bare hands, or sometimes used his belt or... A baseball bat...".

The class and staff looked on with horror hearing that.

"Every day.. he would abuse and torture me... Along with other kids that didn't have good quirks.. or one other kid that was quirkless... He'd constantly remind us that we were worthless and he's doing what our parents wanted to do to us.

He threatened that if anyone of us was to talk about this that he'd stop at nothing to... kill us... Or worse..." Said Izuku.

Everyone shivered at what Izuku refered to as worse... He threatened to rape them...

"There was one other quirkless kid... Luckily for him most of the school didn't know, but the principal knew and he beat me and him the most...

He'd constantly torture us for our simple existence and would degrade us to the point... We wanted to give up living. And one day... I found out he.. he... Killed himself... I was blamed for it and the Principal started to beat me even more" said Izuku.