Chapter Forty. The Symbol Of Darkness Has Awakened

Inside a hospital Garaki was quietly humming to himself as he walked through the halls and passed a couple other doctors.

"Hmhmhm all Is on schedule and soon Tomura will be able to have full access to All for one and be even stronger than our master... But why was it weaker than he promised? I had to spend months fixing it so it was strong again".

"So your the one who's been making all the Nomu" said Endeavor walking towards him with lots of heroes behind him.

"W-what!?" Said Garaki.

"There's no point in hiding we know that you are the one who created them and are the one who's trying to create the second All for one" said Endeavor.

Garaki quickly scrambled away and started to run and other doctors and nurses came to him to see what was wrong. When he felt Aizawa activate his quirk on him.

Present Mic picked grabbed him and lifted Garaki up "that's a pretty neat quirk you got, it's almost like a cheat code"

"What are you heroes doing!?" Yelled one of the doctors who shoved him away.

Endeavor ignored him and stomped towards Garaki while Aizawa launched his scarf at him and restrained him.

Garaki looked back at them but his face was more sunken and old since Aizawa had his quirk active.

"Consider this payback for all the pain you've caused us" said Aizawa tightening the scarf around him.

"Please have mercy!" Said Garaki.

"Miruko status?" Said Endeavor over the intercom.

"Mercy!" Said Garaki with a sickening grin on his face.

______

Miruko smashed through the morgue doors and was racing down the halls and she saw a bunch of Nomu appearing.

She couldn't stop the grin from forming on her face "Endeavor we got some company!".

______

The halls in the hospital exploded and dozens of Nomu bursted through the walls and charged at the heroes.

"Hehehehe" laughed Garaki as his body slowly melted away.

"Twice's quirk!" Said Aizawa in anger as he looked up at all the Nomu charging at him.

"Come on let's beat these things then we'll go and give Miruko backup!" Yelled Endeavor as he charged towards and slammed. His metal fist into the giant Nomu's face and incinerated it "we will not fail this time!".

_______

Rumi grinned and shot off holding nothing back and killed all the Nomu Infront of her before she charged down the hall. Looking for the doctor "I promised Eri to take her to a zoo after this so I'm gonna make this fast".

_______

"Hehehe those heroes never knew what hit them or my extra help that's on its way along with new high ends I have built" said Garaki walking through his lab. "All my life's work is here so I can't let it go to waste for my new master. Isn't that right Tomura?".

He looked up at a massive tank with Shigaraki floating in it and his body kept twitching from the quirk almost fully synchronizing with him.

"80%.. I need to speed up the process so he can wake up sooner".

Just then the wall exploded destroying hundreds of small tanks holding unfinished Nomu.

"So are you the real one?" Said Miruko with anger in her eyes.