Chapter Seventy Six. Aftermath

(AN: holy fuck over 400K reads, y'all have no idea how much that means to me and I appreciate each and everyone of you taking the time out of your day to read my stories.

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you and I will be making one more chapter after this which will be the epilogue.)

Izuku forced his body to keep standing despite all the pain he was in, he slowly looked up at the surrounding area where the heroes and Nomu's we're. All of the Nomu that worked for Shigaraki stopped since the mind control over them ended with his death. They all now stood motionlessly waiting for orders except for the couple that were able to keep their minds together and not break.

"W-we won.." said Mina holding her bleeding arm "WE WON!!!!".

Ochako smiled as she looked at Izuku who was standing tall.

Everyone started cheering, they were jumping and screaming in happiness while others were crying from hearing and seeing this.

Back at UA Rumi was crying in happiness while holding both Kaina and Katsuki. Himiko was hugging her showing just how happy she was that the pain is finally over.

Izuku's legs gave out and he collapsed but kept his arm up as he himself started to cry.

Now that all this pain was over, they now had to fix everything and help those that have suffered through Shigaraki's reign of terror.

Even with all of Izuku's healing quirks he felt as if he couldn't get up but then he looked up at everyone and knew he had to, no matter the pain he endures and suffers he must endure it and fight through it all. "Get up" he thought slowly putting weight onto his legs and standing to his full height.

"Now that the battle is over, we must rebuild everyone, we have to show the world that we can still stand and keep fighting" said Izuku.

The era of hope has now truly begun as the darkness finally collapsed, the clouds above them started to part and rays of sunshine broke through the clouds.

___

A day passed since the battle and the Nomu we're put in restraints before they were sent to prisons to be held until the IHA and world governments could decide what to do with them.

Izuku himself was now in UA sitting with his family while holding Kaina who was holding onto his finger as she slept.

"She's definitely gonna be a daddy's girl like Eri.." thought Ochako, Rumi and Himiko staring at the scene.

Eri was leaning against Izuku asleep and she herself was holding Katsuki since she said she wants to be the best big sister ever.

"So Izuku now that the battle is over what will we do?" Said Rumi looking over at him.

"I'm gonna see if I can possibly help all those that were turned into Nomu and if not I'll help train Eri to do so, they don't deserve to live that kind of hell, they should be with her families celebrating that they no longer have to spend every weekend hour fearing that Shigaraki will come and kill them or turn them into Nomu's" said Izuku.

"After I do that... Me and dad are gonna work to try and capitalize on the fact that every single country in the world is working together. We are going to try and convince them that we need to keep working together to help create a society that allows quirk usage for everyone. Maybe we can make it so you can use a quirk but only heroes can use them to fight villains".

Himiko smiled at hearing that and walked over to him and placed her forehead against his "I know if anyone can do this, it will be you Izuku" she said happily.