Chapter Sixty Five. Battle Of Wills

Izuku and Shigaraki we're in a dark void of their minds and behind Shigaraki we're thousands of people whom he stole quirks from and behind Izuku we're just a handful of people.

"I'll be taking your quirk dear cousin and you can't stop me" said Shigaraki grinning darkly but then he saw what was left of Stars and Stripes still destroying hundreds of his quirks.

"You've caused this world enough pain and it's time I finally put an end to you" said Izuku.

Both Izuku and Shigaraki shot off at each other but before they could fight they were separated because of their outside bodies.

____

Shigaraki felt his whole body explode and some of his quirks were ripped out of his body by Izuku ripping them out before they disconnected

"NO!!" Shigaraki then pulled his arm back and plunged it through Izuku's chest right where his heart was, a grin formed on his face but it was quickly replaced when Izuku's free hand grabbed it with a death grip.

"No more" said Izuku as he flung him to the ground where he slammed into the ocean with so much force the ocean was parted and Shigaraki laid on the ocean floor.

The holl in Izuku's chest instantly healed.

Shigaraki tried to get up but Izuku's hand latched onto his face again lifting him up before he slammed him into the ground with so much force it shook the tectonic plate under them.

Izuku's fist raised up and slammed into his face almost crushing his skull if it wasn't for his healing quirks

Massive explosions and shockwaves were seen and heard at the bottom of the Crater as Shigaraki was being beaten to death.

"STO-AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Shigaraki felt his chest collapse only for it to quickly heal and be destroyed over and over again.

He managed to grab Izuku and decay his arm before he quickly jumped away and disappeared into the ocean using his water quirk that allowed him to breath underwater.

As Shigaraki kept rocketing through the water he never saw the figure that appeared over him.

Izuku's arm grew back thanks to the healing quirk he stole from Shigaraki and he used it to create cause a massive explosion that sent a massive shockwave through the ocean hitting Shigaraki.

Shigaraki shot out of the water and felt pure primal fear and turned around and saw Deku above him with blazing red eyes.

In that very moment he was no longer the predator.. he was the prey and Izuku was the predator.

He grabbed Shigaraki's face and then grabbed the pin on his only gauntlet "Kacchan says hi".

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*

An explosion twice as powerful as the atom bomb went off and what was left of Shigaraki's body went flying as he slammed and skipped over the ocean.

Shigaraki's healing quirks were completely overwhelmed and he could barely control 3 quirks let alone the hundreds left in his body.

"I can't believe I have to use this quirk but it's a good thing I collected it while in South Korea" thought Shigaraki.

Izuku watched as Shigaraki's body started to convulse and an arm shot out of his chest and a newly formed Shigaraki appeared with no injuries present but he was panting in exhaustion.

"20 years of my life gone just so I can kill you Deku... Hehehe no wonder All for one was so obsessed with you!".

He couldn't think of anything else as his quirks revolted against him again and his bones exploded in spears skewering him.