Chapter Sixty Two. Preparing For The Invasion

Endeavor was in agonizing pain as for every second while trapped inside Shigaraki he was tortured and felt his quirk be ripped out of him everytime it was used. It was hell on earth and it only made it worse that he could see everyone else who's quirks were stolen and were in the same boat as him.

Some of them were children calling for their parents to come and save them from the scary place and to make the pain stop while others were adults ranging from all ages.

He tried to pry his way out of the black and red tendrils to try and stop Shigaraki from using his and everyone else's quirks. But no matter how many times he tried they never budged.

Endeavor continued to stare into the dark void watching everyone wishing he could do something to save them but then in the corner of his eye he saw someone walking up to him.

It was a a young boy with black hair and obsidian colored eyes who was walking up to him while scratching his neck.

"Keep fighting Endeavor soon we'll stop him" said the little kid nervously.

"Who are you?" Said Endeavor.

"J-just call me Tenko... And wait for the right time when you shall see hope" Said the now named Tenko before he heard someone and ran off into the darkness with Endeavor only seeing him taking someone's hand to disappear into the dark right before Shigaraki's consciousness walked by.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was standing in the middle of training ground C, he asked Nezu to clear all the training grounds so he can test his current most powerful super move.

He took a deep breath and felt One for all rile up in him as green electrisity arched around him and his right arm had even more intense lightening around it. Izuku concentrated harder and combined Pump up and OFA together while temporarily tapping into AFO, Kinetic booster and Explosion for more output.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!!!!!" Screamed Izuku as all the quirks combined in his arm and he slammed it into the ground using 100%.

The entire city was destroyed in an instant along with cities A-F, they were nothing but rubble in a massive crater cities G-L were partially destroyed. While that happened the entire island of Japan shook from the force of Izuku's punch and the power of it was felt all the way to Korea, Russia, and China.

People all over Japan were panicking from this sudden country wide earthquake and that they saw a massive mushroom cloud coming from UA. The panic started to sink in even more until Nezu made an announcement saying that it was Deku training to defeat Shigaraki, that fear and panic turned to hope and happiness knowing that their symbol of Hope was this strong.

Izuku let out a long breath as he felt his healing quirk kick in and start to heal his broken arm from the amount of force he let out.

He looked at his arm and saw the injuries slowly heal and then looked around the giant crater he was in "maybe I used a little too much force..".

"No... Use more!" Said Katsuki cackling before he was smacked in the back of the head by Nana.

"The last thing Izuku needs is to destroy another couple training cities" scolded Nana.

Izuku ignored them arguing and activated float and flew up to the top of the crater after some flying he landed and looked at the sheer level of destruction.

"Oh don't worry Izuku we can easily patch this up with some help of Cementoss and construction bots" said Nezu appearing on his shoulder.

"Are you sure?".

"Mhm, besides this is your training and you need to get stronger and sadly because of Shigaraki we can't send you somewhere else where you can let loose and not have to worry about damaging buildings".