Chapter Sixty Six. Save Me Izuku

(3 Days Later).

Okinawa was fully liberated and was now occupied from the Japanese Self Defense Force and other allied forces from other countries. Over 200 heroes were left on the island to help keep it safe and to defend it long enough for the heavy hitting heroes to show up if something happened.

In that time Shigaraki and the league disappeared off the map, everywhere the heroes looked they couldn't find him but whispers were heard that people in other countries were disappearing.

All of 2A was sitting in the common room watching TV or were talking.

Izuku was leaning his head on Rumi's swollen stomach and could hear the two heartbeats of his kids growing in her.

"You know they'll be fine, Recovery Girl said they are both perfectly healthy and in 2 months and 20 days I'll be giving birth to them" said Rumi rubbing her hand through his now almost all white hair.

"I know.. but I like this.." said Izuku who then looked up and gave her a small peck on the lips which she more than happily returned.

"I'm just glad you and Ochako are back safe.." said Rumi.

Izuku nodded his head as he looked over towards Eri who was playing with her stuffed animal Ghost.

"Come on Ghost we got to beat the big evil villain" said Eri standing up wearing Izuku cape and hood as she ran off outside towards Gigantomachia.

"I'll be right back because Gigantomachia tends to get a little too into the role when playing with her" said Izuku giving his fiance one last kiss before he followed Eri outside.

When he arrived outside he saw an absolutely adorable sight.

"Take that villain, smash!" Said Eri punching Gigantomachia's hand.

"Oh no the hero beat me!" He said as he fell on his back "I have been defeated!".

"A-are you ok? You didn't hit the ground too hard did you?" Said Eri worried that she accidentally hurt him making him fall and hurt himself.

"Don't worry little princess I'm perfectly ok" said Gigantomachia as he stood up and noticed Izuku "little lord forgive me I didn't see you!".

"It's ok Machia I just came out here to make sure you didn't accidentally destroy the gym again" said Izuku with a chuckle.

"Papa!" Said Eri running up to him "me and ghost won the fight with the big villain" she raised her arms up in Victory and had a big smile on her face.

Izuku smiled and lifted her up and kissed her forehead "yes you did Eri and it's thanks to you that we are all safe now".

Gigantomachia smiled seeing his little lord seem so happy, he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard one of the alarms go off "forgive me little lord but someone might be trying to break in so I must leave".

"Don't worry it's fine Machia" said Izuku.

Izuku then walked over and picked Eri up and carried her back inside the dorms.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Me... S- ve me... Izuku... Ple...ase" said Himiko's voice.

He suddenly jerked up and thankfully it didn't wake up Ochako, Rumi or Eri.

Izuku ran a hand through his hair before he heard it again and for some reason he knew where it was coming from and he finally got a clearer picture in his head.

"Toga.." he quickly got out of bed and started to put on his hero costume as fast as he could.

"Mmm.. Izu... It's 2 in the morning.." said Ochako rubbing her eyes tiredly as Rumi also woke up with really bad bed hair and was holding a sleeping Eri.