Chapter Twenty Four. Nezu And Izuku Talk

(AN: warning some themes will get very dark)

"So Midoriya? Do you know why I called you to my office?" Asked Nezu looking at Izuku.

"Um.. no principal no I don't..." Said Izuku.

"*Sigh* I believe it's time we have the same conversation that I had with All Might and his master Nana" said Nezu shocking Izuku.

"What conversation would that be Nezu?" Asked Izuku.

"I believe it's time you learn that heroes are a good thing but also a bad thing at the same time, and that they cause lots of problems" said Nezu.

Izuku looked at Nezu in complete shock "w-what do you mean principle Nezu?".

"What I mean is Midoriya is that as good as hero's are they are flawed mainly because they are human, when we see them we assume we are safe. When that is far from reality and lots of times when hero's shows up they make situations worse.

Not only that but because of the society we built around heroes has caused lots of pain for those society deems undesirable.

I'm sure your aware of that because of your previous quirkless status and how society treated you because of it" said Nezu.

Izuku looked down as bad memories started to flow back from his past.

"Not only you but those with quirks society deems villainous, dark, or anything like that.

I tried to have this conversation with All Might but he couldn't understand what I meant and I hope you are able too" said Nezu.

"Y-yeah.. but l-look at all the good we've done" said Izuku.

"That's true but understand this Midoriya. As long as human greed and lust for power exist then villains and crime shall exist as well.

This is something I want you to understand because as good as hero's are we create lots of villains that run around now days. Look at Shigaraki he's a perfect example of this and All for one twisted him to be evil.

Human greed can blind people and make us unethical towards our own species let alone anything that isn't human. Look at me Midoriya I was strapped to a table and experimented upon because of my quirk. What do you think humanity first did to the first quirk users when they started appearing" said Nezu.

Izuku felt a massive pit in his stomach form because of what Nezu just applied.

"As great as humanity is, it's also a vile species that if allowed will be blinded by greed and do unspeakable things to achieve power. If you don't believe me just look at humanities past and look at what the people in power would do in order to control them.

WW2 era is a perfect example of this is with Hitler who killed millions of his own people to achieve power and control of the country. Along with possibly 11 million innocent Jews. Or Stalin who killed 20 of his own people and any who opposed him were brutally murdered.

The evil of human kind is born in all of us but some let it consume themselves and will do anything they want for control.

Best modern day examples of this would be our own hero association that has almost unchecked power and does lots of dark deeds. Cover up famous heroes crimes and kill other heroes that pose a threat to their power" said Nezu.

"W-what..." Said Izuku completely horrified by all of this.

"Indeed, our hero association has killed people to maintain power, it's pretty common with politicians and people in power. If someone threatens their power or control they will do anything to maintain it.