Chapter Thirty. Spark Of Hope

(1 day later)

Izuku looked down at the chaos before him as him and Star, they were fighting a terrorist group that is trying to blow up a city. The terrorist group somehow got a nuclear weapon and was getting ready to destroy it.

"God damnit not only do they have a nuclear weapon IT'S A FUCKING TSAR BOMB!!" Yelled Star as she slammed her fist into a terrorist knocking him out.

Izuku grunted and kicked another terrorist across the street "I know but we have to stop this no matter what".

"I fucking know but I just want to know how they got one" said Star as she activated new order and had a lamp pole wrap around a terrorist.

"We'll know if we can beat this guy and his massive group" said Izuku as he struggled to deal with the small army of terrorists.

He quickly upped his power to 40% and blitzed forward and took out a massive group of about 80 terrorists.

"STAR, DEKU WE ONLY GOT 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE BOMB GOES OFF!!!" Yelled a officer "TAKE CARE OF THR BOMB. ME AND THE OTHERS WILL DEAL WITH THESE GUYS!!!".

Star and Izuku nodded and shot off into the building dodging the hail of bullets and quirks being shot at them. They soon bashed through the front door and started to tear through the terrorist and make their way up the tower.

"Fuck we gotta check every single room in this 75 story building" said Star.

"Do the police have any idea where it might be?" Asked Izuku as shot black whip out and slammed a terrorist through a wall.

"Somewhere in the middle... We need to split up to cover more room. Also be careful they might have hostages" said Star as she shot off through the ceiling.

Izuku quickly did the same and started to dash from room to room desperately trying to find this bomb.

As he kept climbing up the building he soon reached the second floor and quickly took the terrorists on the floor and saved the couple civilians.

He soon started to climb the building again as fast as he could and after a long agonizing 8 minutes Izuku busted down a door and found the bomb. He looked and saw the main terrorist that had a kill if necessary order on him and he had lots of terrorists and civilians around him.

"So the great Deku of Japan came here to stop little old me? I'm touched" said the the main terrorist. He was a very tall man with a massive build and wore what looked like respiratory mask on his face. He was wearing a black trench coat and his face was covered in tattoos looking like skulls.

"I'm gonna stop you" said Izuku as he very carefully pushed a button on belt that sent his location to Star.

"HahahaHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA!! you think you can stop this? You only have 2 minutes what can you do hero?" Said the terrorist. "Besides even if you stop me you'll still have the bomb and it will destroy this whole city and any nearby cities as well".

Izuku gritted his teeth and looked through the room trying to decide the place course of action.

"You'll have to either disarm the bomb or somehow get it out of range of any civilians" said one of the users in his head.

Izuku nodded and was about to attack when Star slammed through the ceiling and onto the leader of the terrorist group.

"Take out these guys when I deal with the bomb!" Yelled Star as she punched one away and went to the bomb.

Izuku quickly shot off and used Black whip and in a couple seconds he took out all the terrorists In the room.

"Chief we found the bomb how do we disarm is!?" Yelled Star on her intercom.