Chapter Sixty One. Miruko's Last Day As A Hero

Izuku was running through UA doing some training completely unaware of some people were trying to follow him.

To be more specific it was fan girls that were following him but he didn't notice since he was thinking over the talk he had with Nana and All for one last night about beating Shigaraki.

As he kept running two certain woman were getting pretty annoyed watching this.

"Wow look at Midoriya-bro.. he has a whole horde of fangirls".

Rumi felt a vein appear on her forehead. Given that she was pregnant, she was easy to anger and usually lashed out at poor Izuku, not only that but Recovery Girl told her she's gonna have to retire now given the babies.

"I'm gonna ask Izuku out on a patrol" said Rumi standing up and walking away.

Everyone looked at her and saw her slightly bigger shirt given her growing stomach.

"Ooh let me join ya!" Said Ochako standing up and running after her.

They both went to Izuku's room and got changed into their hero uniforms with Rumi not being able to wear the metal braces on her sides and her leotard was tight around the stomach.

"You ok Rumi?" Asked Ochako seeing the slight sad look on her face.

"Yeah just... I'm gonna miss being a hero that's all...".

Given that she was pregnant she has to make an announcement on why she's suddenly retiring so not to cause mass panic and confusion why a hero just suddenly disappeared.

Ochako walked over to her and pulled her into a hug "don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to be a hero again in no time Rumi".

"Thanks Ochako.." said Rumi as she put her combat leg on and did a couple practice kicks with it "alright let's go get our fiance from those harlots".

____

Izuku just finished training and was sweating from running for 5 hours straight at 50% with a couple tons of weights on him to make him have to work harder.

He leaned up and wiped the sweat off his forehead before he dropped the weights on the ground cracking it, when he heard someone clear their throat.

"Hm?" He looked behind him and saw a massive group of woman around his age or older and younger "can I help you all?".

"We're really big fans of yours Deku and can we have some pictures with you?" Said one of the woman.

"Sure" said Izuku.

As Izuku was answering questions, giving hugs and taking pictures with them, not far away both Ochako and Rumi we're watching this with blank faces but anyone could tell they were getting annoyed.

Both of them were getting very annoyed when the girls started getting more touchy with him and they both then walked towards him.

"Having fun there Izuku?" Said Rumi and Ochako simultaneously with forced smiles.

"Rumi, Ochako".

"Can you take our hands" said both of them.

"Umm sure?" Said Izuku taking them and felt his body start floating since Ochako deactivated his gravity.

"He's ours so keep your hands off" said both of them with smiles but those smiles promised pain.

They then carried Izuku away to go on patrol for Rumi's last day as a hero before she retires.

"Stay away from those girls Izuku they only like you for your popularity and power and don't care for you, besides I doubt anyone else besides us love you" said Rumi.