Chapter Forty Eight. Hopelessness

(AN: fair warning this chapter will be very dark).

"hehehe I can't believe how easy it is to commit crimes now" said a villain as he set a charge on a building.

"Hey guys I don't think it's such a good idea" said one of members in the back.

"Oh and why is that?" Said the villain placing the bomb on the last support structure of the building.

"Well... What about those rumors of Deku.." he said looking around scared.

"HA! Those are just rumors he's nothing more than just a simple pushover. Here watch I'll prove it. DEKU!!.

See n-" he was cut off when something grabbed his leg and pulled him into the darkness "AHHHHHH!!-".

The other thugs backed away and then they heard heavy footsteps slowly walking to them.

"W-who's there.." said one of the thugs as he activated his quirk revealing Razer sharp teeth.

They got no reply except for the heavy footsteps continuing and soon they saw a figure that made them freeze.

It was Deku and he was dragging they're unconscious partner by the back of his shirt and he dropped him to the ground.

Before they could react Deku jumped at them and kneed one of them in the face breaking his nose and slamming him to the ground knocking him out.

He then turned around and used Blackwhip like a bat and smacked another into a support beam knocking him out from the impact.

Deku then turned to the last one and slowly started to walk towards him as the thug who looked no older than him backed away.

"P-please d-don't h-h-hurt me.." he said raising his arms up.

"Where is Shigaraki" said Deku as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up with one arm.

"I-I don't k-k-know..." He said shaking in fear.

Deku glared at him and then threw him through the door and he landed on the ground groaning in pain.

"I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW!!!" He yelled watching Deku walk to him with green and black lightning crackling around him.

"Go home kid but if I see you out here again or I find out your lying" said Deku who then slammed his fist on the ground next to his. Head cracking it "you won't like the outcome".

He nodded his head and ran away as fast as he could to get home to his mom and dad.

Izuku then looked up the sky with rain pouring down his body and had a broken look in his eyes but forced it away and contacted the police before he left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"All of my new Nomu.. you shall go out and kill Deku" said Shigaraki looking at all the Nomu that were children. From a children's hospital a couple days ago "hehehe I can't wait to see how he'll react knowing he's beating innocent children".

All the Nomu turned around and left heading to the location that Deku was left spotted.

"Shigaraki.. I think your taking this too far" said Toga feeling a massive pit in her stomach at what he was doing.

He looked at her for a moment before he activated the quirk he forced on her making her fall to the ground screaming in pain. As it felt as if the flesh was melting from her bones.

After 3 long agonizing minutes he stopped and looked at her withering form on the ground.

"Never question what I do again or I'll turn you into a Nomu I simply kill and bring back to life for fun" he said as he walked away.