Chapter Nineteen. Day Of The Festival

Izuku was sitting in class listening to Aizawa explain about the culture festival and what the rules were for it.

"And remember don't do anything that will give UA a bad reputation alright" said Aizawa giving the class a simple glare.

"Yes Aizawa sensei" said the whole class hoping for the day to get closer so they can all have fun.

"Oh man I'm so excited for this I can't wait to show everyone my amazing dance moves" said Mina all but vibrating in excitement.

"Yea I'm sure it will be amazing especially when Jiro starts singing" said Denki who was stabbed by her jacks.

"Be quiet A hole" said Jiro making sure she didn't swear since Eri was in the room.

"Papa look what I made" said Eri holding up a little drawing of her family.

"Wow Eri that's amazing who's in it?" Asked Izuku acting clueless.

"There's me then you, then Mommy and mama, and finally grandma and grandpa" said Eri pointing them out while having a big smile.

"Hehe that's amazing and I'm happy to be in it" said Izuku hugging her.

"So Midori are you gonna join us in the festival?" Asked Mina walking up to him.

"Um I'm not 100% sure the top 10 heroes have a big meeting that day and they invited me to it because of Kamino Ward" said Izuku sadly.

"Aw that sucks, I guess you can't see your girlfriend in a sexy costume then" said Mina pointing at Ochako.

Izuku blushed slightly and looked away trying not to think of Ochako in that costume.

"Midoriya do you have any idea what that meeting might be for?" Asked Todoroki walking up to him.

"Hmm if I had to guess it'd be to deal with the league of villains and try to finally stop them" said Izuku.

"I AM HERE TO SEE MY S- BLEGGGHHHH" said All Might before he coughed up a bunch of blood and reverting to his normal form.

"Dad are you alright?" Asked Izuku patting All Mights back to help him breath.

"I'm fine young Izuku just can't hold it any longer than like 5 seconds" said All Might wiping some blood off his face.

"Grandpa Might are you ok?" Asked Eri walking up to him.

"Hehe I'm ok young Eri don't worry, now why don't you go and see your mom while me and your dad talk" said All Might.

Eri nodded and walked off towards Ochako as Izuku and All Might went out into the hall.

"So what is it dad?" Asked Izuku closing the door.

"Sigh.. be careful Izuku from what I heard the heroes are gonna launch a assault on the villains to try and stop them. That's why I think they are calling you to join in on this just in case" said All Might.

"I understand and don't worry I'll be sure to be safe dad" said Izuku smiling.

"You better I don't wanna know what your mom and your girlfriends plus Eri would do to me" said All Might feeling a cold shiver down his spine.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the day of the culture Festival and class 1A was setting up for the show they will be performing.

Sadly Izuku did have to leave for the meeting but said he'll try and stop by for the time they start the show.

"Mama your costume looks amazing" said Eri excitedly while looking at Ochako's costume.