Chapter Six. The Date

(AN: holy crap 2k.. wow just.. wow thank you all so much for reading this it means so much and I hope to keep making more great chapters for this book 😃.)

Class 1A was in the common room celebrating that they passed the license exams.

Aoyama decided to make everyone a French cuisine as a reward for passing the exam.

"Man that was so amazing and dude when you kicked Endeavor into a wall and imbedded him, so manly" said Kirishima with stars in his eyes.

"I must agree with him that was amazing and I wish I had a camera to record it" said Todoroki.

"Here you go" said Nezu appearing out of no where holding a CD "I recorded it in 4K for you". Then he just suddenly disappeared in the blink of the eye

Todoroki snd everyone wanted to ask where he came from and how he does these things... But they stopped asking when a while back they found Aizawa in a corner rocking back and forth in the class room.

"How does he do that?" Asked Mina creeped out.

"Let's not think about it, it might make us go insane" said Jiro watching TV.

"Alright everyone my French cuisine is done" said Aoyama smiling with sparkles coming from nowhere.

"Wow it smells delicious what is it?" Asked Shoji walking up to him.

"Why it's frog legs" said Aoyama.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ribbit" said Tsu while slowly walking away.

"Wow and I thought Bakugo was an asshole" said Todoroki wide eyed.

Aoyama just turned and smiled before eating the frog legs.

(Time skip)

Izuku just finished talking to his mom and saw Ochako just getting off the phone as well. He thought back to a couple days ago when she asked him if he wanted to hang out with her.

"I'm gonna ask her" muttered Izuku walking over to her.

Izuku walked over to her and gently tapped her shoulder "um h-hey Uraraka-san".

"Hm oh hey Deku-kun how are you" said Ochako smiling.

"O-oh I-I'm good I-I was w-wondering if you'd like to..." Stuttered Izuku while blushing like crazy.

"If I'd like to?" Asked Ochako curiously.

"Wouldyouliketogotothemallwithmetomorrow" said Izuku while wrapping his arms around his head to hide his embarrassment.

Ochako stood there for a moment processing what he just said before she started blushing and floating to the ceiling.

Izuku saw this and used Blackwhip to gently grab her and pull her back to the ground.

"Um... I-I'd love to Deku-kun" said Ochako trying to calm down.

"G-great.. um.. would y-you like to go around lunch?" Asked Izuku nervously.

"Yea I'd love too" said Ochako smiling.

"Great I'll p-pick you up around l-lunch then" said Izuku with a slight stutter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next day and everyone was hanging out talking and having fun except two students who were in their rooms panicking.