Chapter Twelve. Nezu's Bad Day

(AN: wow 11K reads, thank you everyone who reads my story. It means so much to me.)

Nezu was in his office finishing his order "ahh 50 semi trailer, 30 road rollers, and 100 pianos all for Izuku to throw".

He then leaned back and decided to reward himself after a long day of messing with his students. He opened a secret compartment in his desk and pulled out a box, he then opened the box and pulled out a tea cup.

"Ahh this brings back memories 700 years ago Nobunaga gave me this as a gift, I think it's time I use this gift for some tea". Said Nezu as he pored some Da Hong Pao tea.

Before he could reach it to drink it 4 figures busted through his window and started bouncing around his office destroying everything.

After they destroyed everything In his office they all kneeled down Infront of the door where a hooded figure entered.

"Hmhmhm, the view hasn't changed a bit hasn't it Nezu" said the figure walking towards him.

Nezu kept a blank face then pointed towards the mess "clean that up".

"I beg your pardon have you forgot who your speaking to Nezu I am Garlic Jr the ruler of this place before you stole my throne". Said Garlic Jr snarling.

"Oh please do go on" said Nezu with one of his canines sticking out of his mouth.

Garlic Jr then walked up and broke his tea cup which made one of Nezu's eye twitch. "I have returned from the wretched abyss known as the dead zone and I have come back for what is rightfully mine". Said Garlic Jr before some black fog came out and started covering him.

"What is this I don't remember releasing the black zone on this one OH GOD, NO NO GET IT OFF ME, STOP IT!! AHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH-". screamed Garlic Jr before he was absorbed into the darkness and disappeared.

Aizawa then walked through the door "Principal Nezu I have tho- oh god what happened here!?" Yelled Aizawa.

"Oh don't worry Aizawa I just had a bit of Italian for dinner" said Nezu.

"What does that have to do with-" said Aizawa before he was cut off "CAUSE IT WAS NOTHING BUT GARLIC!!".

After he yelled that he sighed and started walking to the door "I think I need to destress.. and I know just how" said Nezu.

Aizawa went slightly pale and decided to ask "u-um h-how?".

Nezu looked at him with a closed eye smile and a dark aura forming around him. "I'm gonna ask Midoriya to help me with messing with 1A.. oh it will be so much fun".

After he said that he left, leaving Aizawa in the office pale as a ghost "may God have mercy on there souls" muttered Aizawa.

"HA WHERE'D BE THE FUN IN THAT!!" Yelled Nezu outside the door heading for the gym where Izuku should be.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been a week since the incident with Miruko and it has become awkward for Izuku since Ochako wasn't happy with Miruko.

"I'm still not happy with what she did to you and said now me and her are dating you" said Ochako with a pout.

"I-I know Ochako I wasn't expecting that either" said Izuku rubbing the back of his head.

Both of them were sitting in his room relaxing and Izuku trying to calm her down.

"Umm Ochako I don't want this to sound wrong but how about you talk to her and see why she did that and... Wants to... be with me...". Said Izuku blushing from embarrassment.