Chapter Fifty Five. Finding Happiness

"DON'T LET HIM INTO UA!!".

"KEEP HIM AWAY!!".

"DON'T COME IN HERE YOU MONSTER!!".

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!".

"DON'T LET THAT MONSTERS SON IN HERE!!".

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE WITH HIM HERE!!!".

All of class 1A looked at the massive crowed of people at the school that were screaming at Izuku telling him to go away. Or blame him for everything wrong that's happening because he hasn't stopped it yet.

Izuku looked down and turned to leave and go back out on his journey alone but was stopped by Ochako, Rumi, and Eri. With them grabbing his hands and pulling him back.

"Your not alone" said Rumi.

"We'll save you and help you Izuku" said Ochako.

Eri reached her arms up indicating she wanted to be picked up and he picked her up with her hugging him tightly.

"Woah woah everyone calm down" said Present Mic trying to calm the crowd down.

"Calm? It's because of you heroes that we are in this situation".

"If you actually did your job and beat Shigaraki then we wouldn't be in this situation".

"Millions of people are dead because Deku didn't defeat Shigaraki".

Izuku looked down but before he could say anything Ochako ran forward and used her quirk to float to the roof of UA and grabbed a megaphone.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Yelled Ochako towards the crowed.

"IZUKU IS TRYING SO HARD TO SAVE ALL OF YOU REGARDLESS OF ALL HIS INJURIES AND HOW TIRED HE IS. HE KEPT MOVING FORWARD TO PROTECT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!.

HE HAS A SPECIAL QUIRK WHICH HE WILL USE TO SAVE EVERYONE SO PLEASE STOP AND LOOK AT HIM AND HOW TIRED HE IS!!".

"What? You want us to have to live with his failures!?".

"WE ARE THE ONES THAT WILL DEAL WITH THE FAILURES!!" Screamed Ochako"WE WILL BE THE ONES TO HELP HOLD SOCIETY UP. AGAIN AND WE PROMISE YOU THAT WE'LL BRING EVERYTHING BACK!!.

SO PLEASE... LET HIM STAY HERE AND REST!!".

Everyone was silent and looked at Izuku finally realizing that he was only a teenager... And that he has the weight of the whole world on his shoulders and he's been forcing himself to keep fighting to save them.

"IZUKU!" Yelled Inko trying to push past the crowed to get to him.

"Deku.." gasped Kota seeing his hero in such bad shape.

Soon heroes, class 1B, police officers started to stand next to Izuku showing that they stood with him and will protect him.

"Come on guys we should hear him out. I mean look at him, he's beating all our hate and pain to protect us and the least. We could do is let him stay here and rest so he can continue to protect us" said one civilian who then started to walk to him.

Civilians also started to walk to him showing that they supported him with them finally realizing that Izuku was simply a teenager. Who had the weight of the entire world on his shoulders and was trying to save and protect everyone.

"Now begins the era of hope, when humanity finally unites together under one goal" said Nezu watching this.

Izuku fell to his knees crying and in the crowed Inko, Kota and Squeak-chan ran towards him to help him.

As they were helping him Ochako ran over to him and helped him up along with Rumi and all his friends.

"Kid.. can things go back to normal like they were before all of this?" Said one person in the crowed.