Chapter Seventy. Calm Before The Storm

(Short lemon in this chapter).

After Izuku left the hidden Nomu base he went back to UA and told the staff about Chikara and the Nomu army that existed. Some of the staff were worried that he might work for Shigaraki but Izuku assured them all that his father All For One had this army created solely for him to lead and that they will prioritize his orders over All for ones himself.

He then went on to explain how many of them there were and how powerful they were, it was safe to say once Shigaraki comes out of hiding and the heroes confront him they will stand a better chance of defeating his army.

They all agreed to keep this information secret, if word got out about this it could cause unnecessary panic that the heroes don't need.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone was downstairs except Izuku, Rumi and Ochako, they were watching TV or working on school work.

Eri was sitting in Himiko's lap getting her hair put in a braid by her while watching TV.

"When is papa, mommy and mama gonna come down? I wanna go to the park and spend time with papa and mommy before they have to go to work" said Eri.

Some of the classmates looked at each other not knowing what to say since with how Rumi is she could keep them both in that room for a couple hours.

The only ones who didn't know what was happening was Eri and Himiko, in Himiko's case it was cause she was told they needed to talk about something important.

"I'm sure they'll be done soon then you three can go to that park you told me about that Nezu built for the kids" said Himiko.

After another 45 minutes Eri was becoming impatient since she heard that a new slide and swing set was built for the kids. She was gonna go and get them but Himiko offered to go and no one was fast enough to tell her to knock first.

She soon arrived at the door and opened it slightly but froze from what she saw and heard.

"Please don't stop Izuku~" moaned Rumi on all fours getting her insides rearranged, besides her was Ochako who was still shaking from her orgasms.

Rumi's head was then pushed on the bed as Izuku picked up the speed slightly but was still gentle much to her anger and annoyance since he can't fuck her stupid right now.

Himiko covered her mouth watching it and audibly gulped as she felt her heart beat quicken slightly and a blush form.

After a couple more minutes he reached down and pulled one of her ears to bite on it which made Rumi scream into the mattress as she shook her hips violently and grabbed Ochako's hand to stay grounded to reality.

Izuku soon was done and pulled out when Ochako and Rumi did something that they never did before, they both put their faces together and opened their mouths and took it all before they started kissing each other swapping tongues.

Izuku's brain shut down seeing that and if he didn't promise to take Eri to the park he'd make sure they didn't leave this room for another 2 hours.

"Thanks for the meal~" they both said looking at him and blushing before they gave each other one last heated kiss.

His brain was still shut down still trying to process what he saw before his brain finally rebooted "um.. let's take a shower and get dressed so we can take Eri to the park".

They both nodded headed to the shower bringing Izuku so they could shower together.

Himiko realized she watched something she shouldn't have but at the same time... A small part of her wished she could be a part of that but... She knew she couldn't plus she's sure she would've started panicking during it.