Chapter Sixty Seven. I Have To Help Her

(300K reads! Holy fuck I never thought I'd see the day one of my stories even got near that, thank you all for reading my stories).

___

Recovery Girl put Himiko in medically induced coma so she can perform surgery on her and treat her wounds and to allow the girl to sleep.

Izuku was sitting in Nezu's office with Tsukauchi, Nezu, All Might and Aizawa all looking at him.

"So Midoriya tell us everything" said Aizawa in an even tone as he looked at him with a slight glare since Izuku was working with villains.

"I met her when I went rouge for a little while and we talked and I promised to be her friend and help her get a better life, a life she deserved. Because of that she started to help me by spying on the inside but she never really knew where she was since Shigaraki would teleport them since he trusted no one" said Izuku.

"But why didn't you inform us?" Said All Might.

"To help try and protect her, if I told all of you, you would've made me betray her and lead her into a trap. I don't wanna do that, she's been through enough pain and suffering in her life and she deserves to be happy and I'm gonna do my best to provide that" said Izuku. "I made a bond with her and I'm not going to separate it, if it wasn't for her sticking her neck out on the line then god knows how many more people would be dead! She told me where Shigaraki was going to attack and that Aoyama was the traitor and about Okinawa along with how many villains and Nomu were on the island.

But sadly Shigaraki found out how and...... He had his men rape her and he prevented Dabi or Spinner or Compress from stopping it.. he has quirks controlling them and if I'm right he's gonna make everyone who works under him do unspeakable things.

I have to save her, she's our hero right now and it's only thanks to her that we didn't loose as many as we did on Okinawa".

Everyone just looked at him with All Might understanding why Izuku would be sticking his neck out to protect her since it's really only thanks to her.

"That may be true Midoriya but you have to remember that she's a villain and that she was a founding member of the league plus she's killed people" said Aizawa.

"And I've killed people as well" said Izuku "blood is on my hands and I'm sure every hero will eventually have blood on their hands one day".

"As sad as that is it's true, eventually every hero will most likely have blood on their hands. But let me ask you this, what will you do to help her to rehabilitate" said Aizawa.

"First I'll let recovery Girl finish healing her since I'm not sure what my healing quirk would do to her given her traumatic experience. After that I'll ask Hound Dog to help her coup and I'll introduce her to everyone else so she can have friends which will blossom connections so she can rely on us" said Izuku.

"That has some merit Midoriya.." said Nezu as he brought his hand to his chin "to make people feel safer we should put a quirk suppressant collar or something on her that also has a tracker".

"I'm sure she'd agree with it as long as we explain it to her clearly, also I don't want to put her in a mental institution since they won't help her given her quirk" said Izuku.

"That brings up another question" said All Might "from what we know of her she requires blood so that's most likely what drove her insane given how people act towards 'evil' quirks right?".

"From what she told me.. her family abused her and forced her to be normal so she had to wear a mask and never drink blood which damaged her and then one day she snapped and the rest is history" said Izuku.