Chapter Twenty Six. Rumi And Izuku Date

(AN: thank all of you for 60K reads that is just amazing and I honestly never thought I'd ever make a story that would get this popular. So once again thank you all who take time out of your day to read my story.

Chinese Dragons are OC, I'm gonna make the story even more interesting).

"what's handjob doing?" Said Dabi leaning against a wall with Kurogiri next to him.

"He's talking to the Chinese Dragons to see if they will join us in destroying heroes" said Kurogiri.

"What are the chances of them helping us? You know he isn't exactly good a 'negotiating'" said Dabi putting a emphasis on Negotiating.

"Only time will tell" said Kurogiri before he opened a portal "tell him I'm leaving and will be back later, I have to find our new weapon".

"Pssh" said Dabi standing up and walking away.

"So what do you say?" Said Shigaraki over the phone.

"... Very well I shall lend you some soldiers as long as you keep your end of the deal" said Dragon, the leader of the Chinese Dragons.

"Hehe don't worry I'll give you, your high end Nomu after I get more control over Japan" said Shigaraki.

"Very well and the assassin you asked for is also coming. Now then it's been a pleasure to work with you" said Dragon before he hung up.

Shigaraki let a massive grin spread across his face "soon... Japan, All for one, and one for all shall be mine. You hear that master... I'll steal Midoriya's quirk then kill him with it to avenge you".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was walking down the halls of UA heading towards the kitchen when he was interrupted by a foot slamming next to his head pinning him to the wall.

Rumi was standing right Infront of him and showing incredible flexibility by having her right leg next to his head pinning him to the wall.

"Izuku me and you are going on a date" said Rumi.

"W-what" said Izuku.

Rumi let her leg down the. Pulled him down to her level and kissed him before she let go "me and you date, 1 hour. Don't be late" after that she walked off.

Izuku just dumbly nodded and left to get some better clothes while realizing she's probably also doing this to make him happier.

He opened his closet and looked through it to find some clothes to wear on his date. He decided to wear some black jeans and a black hoodie with green on the sleeves and bottom of it.

As Izuku left his room and went downstairs he saw the class with all of them that saw him waving in his direction.

"Papa!" Said Eri running up to him.

Izuku looked at her and felt a better than he has in the past 2 days and showed a small genuine smile "what's up snowball?".

"I made you this" said Eri holding up a drawing of Izuku in his hero costume with Eri standing next to him in his hero costume as well.

"It's very cute Eri, I'll be sure to put this in my office at Might tower" said Izuku making her smile brightly.

"So Papa what are gonna do today? I wanna make you happy" said Eri hoping to cheer her Papa up.

"He's going on a date with me" said Rumi walking down the stairs towards them. She was wearing a long sleeve white shirt that exposed a little bit of her belly and had a pair of booty shorts and black leggings that showed her powerful legs.