Chapter Forty Three. Aftermath And OFA

(2 days later)

"Out of the 600 heroes sent to the city 200 were killed and 147 are critically injured.

The 4 international heroes all gave their lives to save the others along with one of our students.

Not only that but Endeavor was killed as well and Hawks along with Miruko we're seriously injured... Also Midoriya is currently in a coma and Bakugo.. his chances are extremely low of surviving". Said Nezu looking at the couple heroes Infront of him and Tsukauchi.

"So what will we do now Nezu?" Asked Ryukyu who still had some bandages on her body.

"... We have to get stronger... Thanks to Kaminari's sacrifice he seriously injured Shigaraki who hasn't made any movements since then.

But we need Midoriya to wake up.. he's the only one that can defeat Shigaraki now... The prime minister is calling for international help and also from what I heard the Chinese Dragons are doing an full scale attack. Across all of China" said Nezu.

"So... Is it true... Izuku Midoriya is the son of All for one..." Said Tsukauchi looking at Nezu.

"Yes. And we even had a guard ask him and he didn't even deny it" said Nezu who then turned around and looked out the window. Towards Gigantomachia who was sitting Infront of the medical wing window watching Izuku. "Surprisingly a good amount of the public still support him saying he's done more than enough good to show he. Isn't his father, but there are some who say and think otherwise".

Everyone nodded, they all knew because of who his dad was that he would have to try even harder to show he was hero.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What...." Said Rumi wide eyed.

"Like I said dear... If that attack hit you 3 inches more to the right you would have lost the ability to bare children" said Recovery Girl.

Rumi looked down and subconsciously put a shaky hand on her stomach. Ever since her and Izuku really started to settle in she has been thinking and even talking about having children of their own. But to hear that you were only inches away from having that ripped from you... It scared her. Not only that but for the past couple weeks she's even been thinking about retiring early to start a family with him.

"I'll leave you be dear and try and get some rest" said Recovery Girl who left the room.

Rumi closed her eyes and when she did she saw the same dream she's been having recently of her and Izuku having children but it. Slowly started to fade away.

She opened her eyes feeling wet hot tears going down her face. She slowly stood on her one good leg because her right was missing from the knee down and will need cybernetics just like her left arm which was gone as well.

"I... I need to see him" said Rumi as she grabbed a crutch and began slowly limping down the hall until she heard the most heartbreaking. Sound ever.

"Papa.. please wake up papa..." Said Eri holding her father's hand while crying.

Rumi slowly entered the room and saw Eri crying while holding his unmoving hand. Ochako was holding his other and All Might was comforting a crying Inko.

"Eri..." Said Rumi getting everyone's attention.

"Mama..." Said Eri running up to her and grabbing her shirt "please make papa wake up... Please...".

Rumi felt her heart break and she fell to the ground and held her while crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Eri..." Sobbed Rumi.