Chapter Forty Two. Deku Vs Shigaraki And A Hero's Sacrifice

"what makes yo-" Shigaraki couldn't even finish his sentence when Izuku's fist slammed Into his chest destroying all his internal organs.

His body went flying and slammed through multiple destroyed buildings before it finally came to a stop.

"W-why does it hurt..." He shakily looked down and saw a massive fist sized dent in his chest and he felt pain coursing through his body. "My pain nullification quirk should still be working so why does it hurt..".

He didn't get to think or say anything else when Izuku appeared above him and tried to cave his head in but he jumped out of the way. And watched as the entire city shook from his punch.

"I'm going to kill you!" Said Izuku as he shot Blackwhip at him and tried to kick him but Shigaraki used his spring like limb quirk to counter it.

The shockwave blew both of them back but Izuku got right back up and shot off and his leg hit Shigaraki tearing him in half.

Izuku grinned darkly at that as he then used Blackwhip to grab him by the throat "CATAPULT SMASH!!!"

Shigaraki was slammed into the ground and Izuku on him within a second with both of his fists trying to crush his skull.

In a panic he called upon all his Nomu who then gained up on Izuku and tried to tear him apart.

"Divergent Smash!" Screamed Izuku as he flung his arm forward and it blew all the Nomu away.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Far away Gigantomachia who's body was even larger and his arms grew thicker and he had large claw like fingers. He slowly stood up when he smelt something.

He smelled a familiar sent and turned towards the city where he saw a bolt of black and red lighting zip towards Shigaraki punching him. Across the city.

Tears started to roll down his face in pure happiness "LITTLE LORD!!!!!!" He then started to charge through the villains that were still trying to stop him.

"YOUR IN MY WAY!!!!!!" He screamed as his hand slammed into the ground killing hundreds of villains and some Nomu.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and Shigaraki we're in a bloody battle. To all the on lookers it was clear that Izuku was winning but he looked like a villain.

"What happened to Izuku!" Said Ochako worried.

"I.. I don't know..." Said Todoroki watching his friends leg cave into Shigaraki's chest making him puke blood.

"Air Cannon!!" Said Shigaraki but Izuku negated the attack with a single punch.

Izuku's arms were purple and covered in black wisps holding the bones together. Blood was dripping down his body and his red eyes were bringing fear to Shigaraki.

"What's wrong Shigaraki!" Screamed Izuku as he shot forward shattering the sound barrier and choke slamming him to the ground. "Where's that cockiness and bravado?".

Shigaraki punched Izuku sending him away and quickly stood up and charged at him while activating some new quirks he recently gained. "Stress 100% and HellFlame".

His body grew in size and his strength grew even more, his body then ignited in red flames from Endeavors quirk he stole before he killed the man.

Izuku charged and ducked under a jet of powerful flames and slammed his fist through Shigaraki's leg tearing it off but it immediately grew back.

Shigaraki turned around and swung his arm at him which Izuku blocked by bringing both his arms up tanking the hit.

But he was caught off guard when Shigaraki's free arm shot forward and punched him sending him flying into a destroyed building.