Chapter Fifty Two. On My Own

Izuku was standing on Mt Fuji holding a urn that had Kaina's ashes. He looked up into the dark sky and slowly took them out and started to throw them in the air watching them drift away.

"Your finally free... Oneesan... I'm sorry I was too weak to not protect you.." said Izuku as he slowly emptied the urn.

He watched them slowly drift away into the air and he let another tear roll down his face from his broken bloodshot eyes. While he remembered what happened afterwards.

(Flashback).

"Oneesan... Oneesan.." said Izuku as he broke out into tears because he lost another person close to him.

All Might and all the other heroes that we're working with them showed up and froze at what they saw.

"Izuku.. what happened.." said All Might looking at the broken form of his son.

"H..he killed her..." Said Izuku as he looked at him with colorless broken eyes "he killed my Oneesan...".

He slowly drifted his hand through the ashes to bring them into a pile when he felt something and grabbed it. It was the locket she wore.

Hawks walked over and saw it and gasped when he saw the picture inside. He gently patted Izuku's shoulder in comfort "just so you know.. she never let that thing out of her sight. No one knew what was in it and no matter how hard the guards tried she never once let them get it".

"Hawks.. who was she?" Said Best Jeanist walking up to him.

"Lady Nagant...".

Everyone looked down in sadness, they knew the truth behind what really happened and it was all because the hero association. Got corrupt and greedy, they only cared for their own interest and power.

Just then in a store nearby the TVs turned on and it showed Shigaraki sitting in a chair with a massive sadistic grin on his face.

"Did you like my present cousin?" He said grinning more when he saw him clench his fists in anger.

"Why are you so angry? This is all happening because of you and your quirk. If you would've simply stayed out of this or giving me your quirk then none of this would be happening Deku.

All the pain and suffering I cause is because of you along with the millions I kill. They are all on your shoulder and if you'd simply surrender yourself to me then I'd stop killing everyone" said Shigaraki.

What the heroes didn't know at that moment was that he was broadcasting this world wide. Just to turn the whole world against Izuku and blame him for all the pain and suffering.

"And not only that but because of how special your quirk is especially since it isn't actually yours but it's mine, your a villain as well. Since you stole something of mine that I want back!.

Just know this Cousin everyone I kill or my minions kill or do whatever they want to is all your fault and all this innocent blood is on. Your. Hands." Said Shigaraki before the TV cut off.

(Flashback End).

"Izuku.. are you ok?" Said All Might walking up to him.

"Is this really all my fault... Everyone dying because of me?" Said Izuku in a hollow voice.

"No Izuku it isn't! He's just trying to break you and make everyone turn against you" said All Might.

Izuku just kept looking into the darkened sky and wondered if this was really all his fault?.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"GIVE HIM TO SHIGARAKI!!".

"IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM WHY MY FAMILY IS DEAD!!".