Chapter Forty Six. Izuku Leaves UA

Rumi groggily opened her eyes and noticed a soreness between her legs that made her smile and try and snuggle more into the warmth. When she noticed something off and opened her eyes and saw that Izuku wasn't in bed.

"Izuku.." said Rumi leaning up and noticing he wasn't anywhere and saw a letter on the nightstand and grabbed it and began reading it.

"Dear Rumi.. if you are reading this then it means that I have left.

No words can describe how sorry I am and how much it pains me to do it but I hope you understand why I have to.

With that Shigaraki has done and will do I have to leave to keep his attention on me to hopefully protect everyone. Especially you, Ochako, and Eri.

Please don't come after me, I'm doing this to protect the ones I love and care for and I could never live with myself if I lost anymore of you...

Rumi just know that no matter what happens I'll always love you and you will always be my little chocolate bunny.

Love Izuku".

Rumi re-read the letter and hugged it tightly to her chest "baka.... What if we want to save you...".

Just then the door opened to Ochako and Eri with Eri crying.

"Mama did papa really leave..." Said Eri.

"He's doing it to protect us..." Said Rumi sadly.

"No... B.. papa..." Said Eri crying more and was pulled into a hug by Ochako.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku stood on top of a building with his white cape and yellow scarf flowing in the wind along with his green and white hair.

Just then in the distance a massive explosion occurred.

"Someone is in danger..." Said Izuku as he grabbed his hood and mouth guard and put them both on covering his face.

He crouched down and shot off into the sky rocketing away towards that direction.

____

"YO-KUN!! yelled Tatami with tears in her eyes seeing him get trashed around by Muscular.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS IS FUN!! I LOVE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES!!!" Yelled Muscular grinning evilly.

He raised both his arms to kill Yo when a green and red bolt of lightning passed him and smoke covered the area.

Muscular looked around in confusion until he looked up on a building Infront of him and saw someone wearing a green. Costume with red arm gauntlets and had a white cape and scarf. His face was covered by a mask and hood and Muscular could only make out his green eyes.

"Muscular why are doing this" said Izuku.

"Wait... I recognize that voice... MIDORIYA!!!!" Muscular said in happiness "I WAS STARTING TO GET BORED!!!".

"You didn't answer my question" said Izuku.

"I'M DOING THIS FOR FUN NOW LETS FIGHT!!!" Yelled Muscular as his body exploded in growth with muscles and he jumped up and grabbed the building. Tearing it in half and causing it to come crashing down.

Izuku landed next to Tatami and handed her Yo before he looked back at Muscular.

"Muscular I'm only going to warn you once" said Izuku sending a shiver of fear down his spine for some reason "surrender now".

"FUCK NO!! I WANNA HAVE MORE FUN KILLING PEOPLE!!!" He yelled as he charged at him.

"Have it your way then... Dynamight smash".