15.

Omniscient
1 month later ...

"15 thousand dollars for what?" Tommie questioned the woman stood in front of her.

"That's cheap," The woman shrugged popping her gum. "All you gotta do is make sure they come to this hospital,"

"What else can I do," Tommie asked pulling the money out of her purse.

"Use this," The woman said handing her the vial. "One dose of that will have him straight out. Then make sure they come here, I'll do the rest,"

"This better work," Tommie mumbled to herself. She hesitantly handed the money over and took the vial.

"Good luck," The woman smiled. Tommie needed more than luck, this plan could only end one way and she hoped it was in her favor.

"I've got it," Tommie said into her phone as she strutted out of the hospital.

"Get it to him," Blaze said simply before hanging up.

"Rude much," Tommie scoffed dialling the next number. "Are you ready?" She asked the person.

"I've been ready, tell me what I have to do," The unknown person replied.

~~

Naala breathed heavily as she ran on the treadmill. Her music played loudly in her ear as she ran as fast as she could. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Naala looked to the side, she didn't even notice Gregory had walked up to her.

"Yes," She panted taking out on of her AirPods,

"Your phone," Gregory said holding up. Naala shook her head and focused back on her breathing.

"I'm working out," She huffed, this was the only time she got to herself and Gregory was ruining it.

"I don't think it can wait," Gregory said handing her the phone. Naala stopped the treadmill and used her towel to wipe her face.

"Mommy!" Malia shouted into the phone,

"Hey Phat girl, what's up?" Naala asked out of breath,

"Still no baby mama?" Malia asked her, this was something Malia did every time she saw or spoke to Naala. She was fixated on the idea of a baby.

"No not yet Phat," Naala muttered with a sigh,

"Why you breathing heavy?" Saint stuck his head into the camera.

"I was working out," Naala laughed Saint instantly cheering her up. Saint was just like Dave in every aspect.

"No she wasn't," Naleli shouted in the background. Naala sucked her teeth,

"Y'all are giving Tete trouble?" Naala questioned looking up at Gregory that was standing a bit too close.

"Yes," Naleli said, her voice getting closer. "Remind me why I offered to watch them again,"

"You said you wanted to spend more time with them," Naala responded.

"Yeah with my nieces not this demon," She said taking the phone from Malia.

"Y'all need to leave my son alone," Naala complained. "You want me to come get them?" She added picking up her water bottle.

"Mmm don't worry, I'll wait till you're done. I'll let you work out some more," She said in a sarcastic tone.

"I am working out," Naala defended, setting her water down. "Can't you see the sweat?" She asked holding her phone up.

"Yeah but I can also see a certain somebody in the background," Naleli said bluntly. "Let me find out you're doing our husband wrong,"