8: Two Teams

I follow my class as we make our way to the exam room where we're to preform a transformation and Shadow Clone Jutsu perfectly so I can pass the graduation exam.

Once we all take the exam we're let out for lunch while Sensei Izuko talks with Lord Hokage about the students who pass and organize the teams we are to be in.

Because I have nothing to do I sit down and take a nap. Simi nudges me wake when the door opens. "Line up everyone. When I call your name you will go to the room I assign you where you will meet your new Sensei. From this moment on you all are no longer Academy Students. Congradulations to the following."

Rei and Simi where the third team to be called. They were paired with a boy named Izol Kaneki and are branded team 2.

"Ryko Watanabe. Eiji Takahashi. Yuki Uzumaki." I look over to the two remaining boys in the class.

"I will be your Sensei and we will be team 9." I know Ryko for he's even quieter than me. Eiji, on the other hand, is loud and very verbal.

"Alright you three from today on, you all will depend on one another. Listen to each other and stay focus." We nod as he sits us down and tells us we must say our full names, one hobby and our hope for the future.

"My name is Eiji Takahashi my hobby is taijutsu and I hope to become the best Shinobi in my clan."

"Hi, I'm Ryko Watanabe, my hobby is reading and I hope to become a respectable Shinobi who can one day be in the Anbu."

"Hi I'm Yuki Uzumaki, I don't have a hobby, I didn't even know I had to have one. But my hope for the future is to help prevent what happened to me to happen to anyone else." They look at me and smile.

"Alright then. I am Sisho Izuko my hobby is writing and I hope to train young ninjas to become amazing Shinobi who will love and respect this village as much as I do." He looks at us before smiling.

"Alright we will end here for today, just remember to get to know one another for this is your new team and you will be working with each other from now on. Yuki they're waiting for you at the gate." I nod and I grab my stuff.

"I'll see you all tomorrow." I run off.

"Yuki!" I stop when I see Simi.

"You out already? Are Eiji and Ryko your teammates." I nod as we walk downstairs together.

"We're team 9 with Izuko sensei. Simi, I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow." I wave up the stairs and rush outside.

A tall Shinobi was waiting for me, next to him was Shisui Uchiha and an older boy I have never met. "Yuki Uzumaki this is Shisui Uchiha and that's Koga Hyūga. They will be your team for the Chunin exams so I suggest you three get to know each other's fighting techniques." I nod and he leads us away.

"So that's what you meant by I'll know soon," Shisui smiles and tells me Koga was away on a mission so they had to wait to he returned for us to meet as a team.

He takes us to a large training ground near the water, "you won't know the conditions of the physical portion of the exam until you're right in front of it, so practice moves on land but on water to, and remember team work is essential in these exams." We nod at the man.

I turn and look at them, I could tell they knew each other, "Koga Yuki is a Fuinjutsu user like Kushina." Koga nods and summons clones.

"I would like to see for myself how you do in a fight Yuki." I nod and Shisui steps aside to be an observer.

I create a clone as he activates his Byakugan, "Fuinjutsu: Paralyzing seal." I stop his clones in their tracks as he jumps into the air to avoid the jutsu.

He's a close combat fighter, keeping him at a distance would be my best chance.

Koga jumps into the water, "Water Style: Water Dragon!" I quickly cover myself in a Adamantine Barrier.

I lower the barrier once the seal in my hand is ready, he had another water dragon waiting, "Fuinjutsu: Absorbstion!" I take in the jutsu and release it right back to him he falls into he water as the Dragon gets him head on.

He picks himself up and rushes forward, I dodge his attacks, before catching him open and using a paraylizing seal on him.

"Forgot I can use Fuinjutsu didn't you?" I ask amused. I release him and he fumbles forward.

"I'm going to like working with you Yuki Uzumkai." I smile, I just gained a comrade.

"Me too Koga Hyuga," we shake hands and Shisui walks up to us.

"Shall we start trying on teamwork?" We nod at him and he tells us about the different formations we should try and get patted down.