27: Home

I was walking to the gate, the constant running from the small village by the border of the Land of Fire to here has left me tired, but the need to come home just made me want to keep resting and not just go straight for the Leaf.

"Yuki!" I look back and I see Kushina running up to me and hugs me.

"Kushina, you're hugging me to tightly." She lets me go and looks at me.

"Sorry I'm just really glad you're okay you know."

I nod we walk back into the village together. "Kushina I have to go, I'll see you at home later." She nods and we part ways.

"Yuki." I turn and I see Shisui.

"You on your way to the Hyūga clan estate?" I nod and he says he'd like to join me.

We walk together to the estate and when we arrive we ask to see Koga's parents. "You wanted to see us? We're Koga's parents."

I raise the scroll but words wouldn't come out, "Koga died. During the war. We were in the same unit and Yuki didn't want Koga's body to end up among the piles of those we lost so she sealed his body and brought him back so we could personally bring him back and give you our sincerest apologies."

Shisui and I bow, as his mom falls to her knees and cries, "he wanted me to tell you he became the best he could be and that for you two not to spend to much time mourning his lose, life is still good and you should keep living." I hand him the scroll and ask him if he likes for me to unseal his son.

He nods and he leads his wife to a seat before taking me to a room to leave his son.

I walk out and his mom grabs my arm, "how he die?" I look at her.

"Protecting a village full of civilians." She nods and sits back down. Shisui and I leave, we look at each other before he flickers away and I teleport.

I stop at Eiji's family home and I deliver them Eiji's body, his mom falls to her knees in tears, Eiji's father just stared at me blankly, I handed the scroll to them after letting him know how to unseal Eiji's body.

I make my way to the Hokage's rock, I notice I wasn't the only one there.

"Kakashi!" I see the silver hair ninja that was Minato's student.

He turns to look at me, "what are you doing here?"

"I remember the last time I was here the wind was nice from up here. I thought maybe it would bring some comfort if I came here." He speaks monotone, k think he's lost something inside.

"The wind here doesn't sooth much of the pain but it does make a relaxing feeling go through you." I stand by him as the wind picks up and passes through my hair.

"It is soothing somehow." I stare at the village.

"How did we end up as the last of our teams?" I ask quietly.

"War happened." I stare at the village as we stay silent.

By the time I realize I should go home it was late so I figured I'd give Minato and Kushina some space and head to Ichiraku's Ramen for dinner. 

"Yuki!" I turn towards the sound of my name.

"Simi." She runs up to me and smiles.

"We're so happy you're home." She walks up to me, I couldn't help but ask 'we?'

"Kyo and I. Are you going to get Ramen? Kyo is supposed to meet me here in a bit. Join us." I nod and I go in first.

"Kyo guess who I found!" Simi starts talking loudly as I order a ramen bowl special.

"It's been a while since I've seen you around here Yuki." I nod at Mr. Ichiraku.

"Just got back today," I mutter he looks at me and nods.

"Then this one is on the house, Yuki." I thank him as Simi walks in with Kyo and two other girls.

"Ryo." I turn back and wait for my food,

"I'm Inori Yamanaka and this is Kagi Inuzuka." The one speaking had long blonde hair and sky blue eyes, the girl she was pointing to had choppy, short, brown hair and she has two red marks painted on her cheeks, was Kagi she has a small pitch black dog by her heels. 

"Here you go guy," I thank him and I begin to eat, Kyo sits beside me.

"When did you arrive Yuki?" I wait until I finish chewing my food before I tell him I got here a few hours ago.

"Oh, Yuki we should go to the hot springs!" I look at Simi, I wanted to tell her I just want to crawl under my blankets and fall asleep on a real bed. 

I look at the ramen bowel, it's lost it's taste, "Yuki what is it?"

I shrug, "it's just the first thing Eiji wanted to do when we came home was eat a large bowel of ramen."

"Where is Eiji?" Simi asks, I don't hesitate to reply.

"Eiji is dead." I get up and thank Ichiraku before walking out.

I teleport away and return to the Hokage Rock. Kakashi was there again, or maybe he never left.

"Can I ask for a favor?" He turns to me.

"Kushina and Minato are home and I rather not disturb them, can I stay with you tonight? I'd go to Shisui but he'd try and fix it and right now I just want to whalo."

"I only have one room and bed." I raise a scroll.

"I have a sleeping bag." He nods and I follow him to his place. His apartment consists of two room, three if you count the bathroom. He leaves me in the living room and I settle into the sleeping bag.

I get as close as possible to the large window, just so I could watch the sky, "move." I look back and I see Kakashi standing in pajama pants and his blue undershirt that covered his face.

"Excuse me?" He nods to his room.

"Take my bed, go."

I sit up, "Kakashi I can't-" the look on his face told me not to argue so I nod and get up and head to his room. I crawl into his bed and fall asleep within minutes.