30: Celebrate

Ireturn to the village and quickly report to Lord Third about our findings of the Mist Ninjas and why I didnt return with the others. He tells me Shisui explained everything and he's glad I found my father. He dismisses me and I make my way to Kushina's

"Kushina you here?" She calls put from the Kitchen so I go over to her.

"You going to be around this weekend?" I sit down in the dining room table to look at Kushina

"I think so," she smiles at me.

"Minato's Hokage ceremony is this weekend."

"I'll be there." Kushina smiles at me.

"He'll be happy to see you there," I nod and ask her if she needs help cooking. While we cook I tell her about finding my father.

"What are you going to do?" She asks after a while of cooking in silence.

"I left him a marked Kunai so I can visit him whenever possible." She smiles at me and tells me she's happy I found my dad. Minato arrives then and he sets the table so we can eat.

Minato's Hokage ceremony goes off with out a hitch, after the village cheers on Minato as he approaches the rails of the Hokage rooftop I help Kushina make a feast.

After clean up I make my way to the Hokage Rock, "Yuki." I look behind me as Minato walks up to me.

"Shouldn't you be out celebrating? Didn't your old classmates take you and Kushina away?" He shrugs.

"Mikoto and Fugaku had to call it quits early since Mikoto is pregnant."

I look back to the view of the village, "you okay Yuki? Kushina told me you found your father. Alive."

"I did. He lives in a small village not far from here. I can visit anytime I want, and I want to. I want to see my dad. I missed him all these years. I finally have some part of my family back."

"But?" Minato asks, knowing me as well as he does, knows something is off.

"But I feel like I'm betraying my family here by doing so." Minato walks up to me.

"Yuki family is there for each other no matter how far apart you are. You can go and spend time with your father and we'll still be here."

I look at him, "you will?" He smiles at me as he reassures me.

"We're not going anywhere. Much less now that I'm Hokage." I thank him.

I wait till I pass the Jounin exams pass to make plans to go to my dad's village.