20: Front and Center

I hold onto them and teleport to Eiji's side. Even in the thick mist I could tell them were Mist ninjas everywhere.

"There's mist ninjas coming in from all sides," I press my hands into the ground and send Adamantine Chains to restrict their movements.

"Fūinjutsu: Paraylizing Stance." I stop all the enemies movements before pulling the Mist ninjas towards me.

"They can't move," Captain Momo nods before taking a few men to take care of the mist ninjas.

Eiji turns towards me, "why do I feel like this-" he waves his hand in a circular motion at me, "is just the tip of the iceberg on what you can do now."

I smile at him, "cause it is," he nods and mutters to remind him to never piss me off.

"Something tells me even if I did, you'd still do it." He gives me a dry look.

"Ah you went and got a sense of humor," I smile amused.

"To bad we can't say the same about you." He rolls his eyes.

"How you been Yuki?" I catch him up since we last saw one another while I heal the wounded.

"So what's the mission?" I ask Eiji.

"We're to get some important Intel to Minato-sama. But first we're to rendezvous  with Shisui Uchiha's Unit before heading to Minato-sama." I stand up and look out at the mist.

"We're not far off from Shisui Uchiha, I can sense his chakra from here."

Captain Momo says then we should get moving.

We take off and within a few hours Shisui's team was within sight.

"Your Genjutsu is useless if we don't look at you," A man with closed eyes runs towards Shisui.

"As if having closed eyes can save you from him," I mutter as I create a Scorch Ball.

"Push." I shove him back, forcing him to open his eyes only to watch the Scorch ball reaching him.

I raise my hand, "Scorch Style: Extreme Murder." I kill the left over Mist Ninja's.

Koga walks up to me before he helps destroy the bodies, "it's been a while Yuki." I nod in agreement.

"Yuki, there's a few injured," I look at Eiji before walking over to him, I summon a clone and we quickly take care of the injured.

"Hey Shisui why can't I just teleport to him and give him the intel?" I ask them and they look at each other.

"Because there's a few camps we have to make our way to before getting to him." I nod and listen to their plan.

I stop just as we're about to leave, "incoming!" I shout as we get bombarded with tagged kunai's.

"All mighty Push!" I raise my hands and send the weapons flying back. I tell then exactly were the mist ninjas are before creating a Scorch Ball and rushing forward.

"Cleared!" Eiji shouts as he comes out of the forest. I tend to the injured before we move on.