24: Another Piece

The week passes and the sipher team finally crack the code the Stone Village was using, "they are agreeing to the peace treaty." Minato sighs in relief "good, then let's get this scroll to them so we can put an end to this."

We head to the border of the Stone Village, "be prepared for anything." Minato leaves the edge of the forest and walks up to the border. He tosses them the scroll. "Please take that to your Tsuchikage. It's from the Third Hokage."

They grab the scroll and stare at us, before retreating. The ground begins to shake, "Minato there's men coming from the north and south. There are at least a thousand men on each side."

"You all take the south and I'll get the north, my Kunai's are already there." We nod and we part ways.

"He'll be alright Yuki." I look at Eiji as he smiles at me. We rush over and I couldn't help but stop and stare.

"What is it Yuki?" I tell Koga about the large chakra signatures.

I look at Koga who was looking ahead with his Byakugan.

"They're going to collide with a village, full of civilians." We start rushing as we realize they probably won't go around it.

I quickly leave the battle to help the villagers and heal the wounded. I raise my hand, "push." I push away those who were trying to catch me off guard.

"Come on, let's get you all out of here." I help the little boy as his mother collects him into her arms and thanks me. We take off and join the rest of her village near a valley.

"We have tunnels here, but I think we're still missing villagers." I tell them to stay put.

"I'll collect anyone left in the village." They thank me and I take off.

I was rummaging through a broken house, when I feel Eiji's chakra signature disappear.

"No!" I stop moving, I was about to leave when a hand grabs mine, "help."

I quickly pull the little girl out and send her with a clone and I run towards the location Eiji was last. I find Koga was on the ground with a gaping hole in his shoulder. "Koga!"

Koga was gasping for air, "hold on. I have you now." He smiles at me before covering my hand with his.

"Hold on Koga," he smiles at me and covers my hand with his.

"It's to great to heal. It's okay, I want you to see something. Take them Yuki." I try harder to heal him faster.

"No! I'm going to heal you and you can just tell me." I get mad at him as I start giving him my chakra.

"You're going to be fine," he gasps for air.

"I should have - practiced on my blind spot more." I tell him he's going to get the chance.

"No I'm not. Please Yuki. There's something I want my parents to know." I brush him off.

"Then tell them yourself." He squeezes my hands.

"Yuki." I shake my head, "no."

"Look at me," I look at him and he was smiling, as to me who was crying.

"It'll take a miracle to save me Yuki." He nods forcing me to cave, so I grab onto him, his memories come to me quickly.