42: Time and Time Again

A year passes and I begin to enjoy hunting rogue ninjas in the Bingo book.

My team has been the same since I joined the Falcon Division. The Frog Division female is Shira, the Ninja from Cat Division is Hikari. Though a new addition did join my team about a year ago, a Ninja from the Owl division was a person from my past, Inori Yamanaka.

"Yuki!" I look up as Inori walks over to me.

"So you see I need a place. It's crowding at my family home. I love that my parents are getting along and now they have a baby, well a toddler who I adore but likes getting into my stuff."

I look at, "to your point Inori." She smiles.

"I was wondering if you'd go halfies on a place with me. I don't have enough for a one bedroom apartments, but two bedrooms are roughly the same price but split into two is so much more affordable." She slaps her hands together and begs with her eyes.

"You'd have enough if you got your spending under control." I say as she slouches in defeat.

"I know. I'm trying, I'm not spending as much, but it's no little feat either."

I look at her, "if we do this, every first pay of each month I will take your half of the rent and necessity money." She looks at me with gleam in her eyes.

"Okay! So then you'll so it? You'll find a place to renr with me?!" I nod.

"I will." She hugs me and tells me thank you.

"You start looking." She looks at me puzzled.

"Its your place too, we should find something we both like." I nod.

"I know, but there's something I need to do before that." She smiles at me before agreeing to start the apartment search without me.

I teleport to the Senju Village and walk up to my father's house. He smiles when he sees me, "haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come back. And I'm sorry I took my grief out on you." He hugs me.

"I'm just glad you're okay." I hug him back and we walk into the house.

"I'll make us dinner." I nod and sit down in the dining room table as he walks into the kitchen.

We spend the day catching up, and I spend the night and wait till lunch to return to the Leaf.

I meet up with Inori for dinner and she brings apartment flyers. "This is a three bedroom room." I say as I hand her the flyer. "It is and it's a bit more than a two room but it's also worth it cuz there's more space and the third room can be an office or a dinning room for the living room is a bit small."

"We don't need a dining room, it's just us." She nods and I tell her I like that one.

"More space the better." I say to her and she breaks into a smile.

"Yuki! Inori! What are you two doing here?" Simi walks in then.

"Having dinner while picking a place to live." She looks at us with on surprise.

"You two are moving in together?" I nod and Simi looks at me skeptical.

"Are you sure Yuki, Inori has a terrible spending habbit." Inori glares at her, and tells her shes working on it.

I laugh and tell her yes, I plan on taking her bill money before she can spend it.

Shiori walks in and smiles at me, "did you tell her?" I ask 'tell me what?' Inori looks at me.

"Simi wants to move with us. Three people make the rent less and come one when do we get the chance to live with friends."

"So that's why you showed me a y
Three bedroom." I mutter and they nod.

I pick up the flyer, "this is the apartment we like." Shiori grabs it.

"I liked this one too, the kitchen was my favorite part. So yes? I can be the third person of this party?"

"Don't you mean the third wheel." I comment and Shiori gives me a look. "a

"Anyways. Scoot over, I'm starving." I move over as Inori looks at Simi.

"Sit Simi," Simi nods and slide in next to Inori.

A week later we sign the three bedroom lease and move in as soon as possible. "I'll take the room in front of the living room." I call my room as they drop their things in the living room. They each pick a room in the small hall.

"Do you think one bath for three people will be enough?" I look at her as I lay on the floor.

"Yeah, it's not like we're always here at the same time." Worse case I can just shower at Kakashi's.

Speaking of, I better take him food before he starves.

"I'll be back, hey let's meet us for BBQ in thirty." I comment and they add in we can go to the bath house after.

I nod and walk out, I make Kakashi dinner before realizing he's going to be out late. I cover the food and leave it in the microwave and leave a note telling him where his food is.

I clean up and head to the BBQ restaurant, Shiori and Inori we're already there.

"About time Yuki." I roll my eyes and tell Inori to scoot over.

"Please tell me you all ordered already?" They nod as the waiter appears with the meat.

He tells us enjoy and walks off. We dig in.