38: Empty Space

The sun was breaking when I wake up. I stretch my very stiff body before walking around the deserted Uzushiogakure Village once more.

I walk outside and the quietness follows the soft sun that touches all the broken in this place.

I walk across the village one last time when the rain starts up again. I stand there as I over look the city from a sky scraper.

I don't want know what to do? Maybe I should find someone who understands?

I teleport away and show up at a doorstep. I knock and Kakashi opens the door after a few seconds, "Yuki!"

"Can I stay here? I don't want to be at my dad's it's sufficating. The Uzushiogakure Village just emphasis what I already know and I can't go back to Kushina and Minato's it's haunted by a life that is no longer possible. Can I stay here?" I ask him once more.

Kakashi moves aside and let's me in. "Thank you." He closes the door and tells me I should shower before I get sick. I nod and I walk over to his bathroom.

A knock on the bathroom door snaps me out of my empty daydream. "I have a mission. I'll be back later." I nod as he walks off. I turn off the water and get out. I quickly dry off and change into clothes Kakashi laid out for me.

From the smell of the shirt it's his. I pull it on anyways and get into his bed. I just want this day to end. Sleep seems to be my only escape.