Chapter 21

"I can drive myself, you know?" I told Mom as I got out of the Uber. Her and dad hugged me tightly.

"God, you're so stupid! How could you do this to us? I couldn't even be with you. Do you know what it was like to sit here day in and day out aching because I didn't know if you were gonna make it?" Mom cried.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Y/N, we love you. I love you. You're my first girl. I love you more than you'll ever know. And I'm getting older. I can't take this shit anymore.  You almost gave me a heart attack this time." Dad said.

"I know I fucked up. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Now look I don't understand what it's like to go through what you go through. All I know is what it's like to be your parent. And I hate watching you kill yourself. I hate it. You can't do this shit anymore." Mom said.

"Okay, I won't." I told her. They pulled me into another hug.

"Now come on inside." Dad said. We walked in the house. Jack, Elly, Luke, and Hunter instantly flew over to me. They pulled me into a group hug.

"Be careful. Don't hurt her." Dad said.

"I don't fucking care. She deserves to be hurt. You know how much I been crying, fuckhead?" Jack said slapping me in the back of my head.

"Yeah, I didn't eat. I didn't sleep. You're an asshole, Y/N." Hunter said pushing me over.

"If you ever do that shit again, I'll kill you myself." Elly told me.

"She's not kidding either. I'm gonna help her." Luke said.

"I know I fucked up, y'all. I know that. But I'm better. And I got a new heart." I said.

"What the fuck? That's crazy." Jack said.

"I know right." I responded. "Where's the baby?"

"She's upstairs in your old room. You know she goes there when she's scared." Mom said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I went into my old room and I could see a movement from under the covers.

"Baby?" I asked. Theo popped her head from under the covers.

"Y/N?" She asked. She burst out in tears.

"Hi, baby." I said walking over to her. I sat on the bed and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder.

"Y/N, I was so scared without you. Why did you leave me?" She asked. My heart broke at her. I could feel the tears falling down my own face.

"I'm sorry, baby. It'll never happen again. I promise." I told her.

"Please. Promise me you'll never leave me again." Theo said.

"I swear to you, Theo. I'll never leave you again." I told her. "You know you're my whole world, little girl."

"I know I am." She said.

"Okay, just making sure. I love you." I told her.

"I love you, Y/N." She said. "Can you carry me downstairs? I don't want to walk."

"No I can't lift things right now. I just got surgery done." I said. She nodded and took my hand. We walked downstairs together to the living room.

"Mommy, Y/N said she's never gonna leave me again." Theo said.

"Yep." I said.

"And you better keep your promise too." Dad said.

"I will." I told him.

"Y/N, go home to Ariana. I'm gonna make dinner, and then you can come back over." Mom said. I nodded and walked out to the car. There was another Uber waiting for me. He drove me to my house and dropped me off. I went inside and up to my room.