Chapter 22

"Y/N, wake up, my sweet Angel." I heard Everly say. I groaned loudly.

"Go away." I said.

"I can't. You aren't at work right now, but I have to make sure you go to your appointments." She said.

"What fucking appointments?" I asked.

"You have physical therapy at nine, rehab at eleven and therapy at one. So get up and get dressed." She said.

"I have fucking rehab?" I asked.

"What the fuck do you think, genius?" Everly said.

"God, you're such a bitch. You're gonna wake Ariana." I said.

"I'm already awake." Ariana mumbled. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Get up! I'm not getting fired cause you're a little bitch." Everly told me.

"If you don't get out, I'm gonna strip butt ass naked." I told her.

"See if I'd be fazed in the slightest. I wouldn't be." She said.

"God, you're so scary." I told her.

"Up!" Everly yelled.

"Okay, I'll get her up." Ariana said.

"Yeah, she'll get me up. Now scram!" I yelled. Everly flipped me off and got out of my room. Ariana rolled over to face me.

"Good morning, baby." She said before kissing me. I kissed her back and smiled.

"Good morning." I said.

"Come on. Everly is gonna be pissed if you don't get up." She told me.

"Let her be pissed. I just wanna be with you right now." I said. She pushed me away.

"Don't butter me up." She said. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

The two of us got ready quickly. We walked out of the room and went downstairs. Theo was playing with the one and only Zendaya in my living room.

"Oh shit. What are you doing here, Z?" I asked. She got up and ran to me. She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"I should fucking kill you myself, you know that?" Zendaya said. I hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry." I said. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Do you know I love you? You can't do shit like that to me." She said.

"I told her that already." Theo said.

"Well now she gets to hear it from me too. I will seriously kick your ass if I ever get a call from the boys about you again." Zendaya warned.

"Yes ma'am." I said. Zendaya looked at Ariana.

"Hey, girl." She said hugging Ariana.

"Hi." Ariana said.

"So what are we doing today?" Zendaya asked.

"Y/N has a lot of appointments!" Everly said from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna fire you!" I said back.

"Okay. We take Y/N to her appointments and then we can all hang out." Zendaya said.

"Including me?" Theo asked.

"Yes, including you. And Harrison." Zendaya said. Theo cheered.

"Alright. Lets get going!" Everly said dangling the keys to my Escalade.

———

"Fucking mini golf? I hate mini golf." I said.

"Well it's not your choice." Theo sassed.