Chapter 35

*A/N: when I wrote this I totally forgot I had put Jhené as one of the girls from Georgia. So I will go back and change it because I would rather her be famous already.

"First of all, I'm very concerned with the fact that you were invited to the BET Awards before me. They must have lost my invitation." I said.

"I actually got nominated for one in 2014. But they're only inviting me to perform with Sean. He's getting some special award for being successful. I don't know." Ariana said.

"That's another thing! You have a song with Big Sean! I fucking love Big Sean. Except he kinda stole Naya from me. Well he didn't really steal her. She actually broke up with me for him. It's cause I went to the Marines actually. But I still am a huge fan of Big Sean. I even met him a few times." I said.

"Like I didn't even know he had fans like that." Ariana laughed to herself.

"I just think he makes dope music." I said.

"You haven't told her, have you?" Victoria asked Ariana.

"Told me what?" I asked.

"You haven't told her, Ari!" Victoria laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"So the reason Sean and I have a lot of songs together is because we used to date." Ariana said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Sean and I dated. Wasn't for long. Maybe eight months." Ariana said.

"Eight months!" I shouted.

"Knew she was gone freak out." Victoria laughed to herself.

"I'm not freaking out. I'm just saying we haven't even been together consecutively for eight months." I said.

"Well we broke up cause of tour." Ariana said.

"It wasn't even cause you didn't like him? You still liked him when y'all broke up?" I asked.

"Wanna see what she tweeted when they broke up?" Victoria laughed.

"Yes!" I said.

"Vic, stop instigating!" Ariana said.

"I can't help it! It's funny!" She smiled.

"Let me see the tweets, Victoria." I said.

"Okay, don't blame me when you can't eat for a week." Ariana said.

"So here's where Sean said 'just know I love you and I care for you' and Ariana tweeted back 'love you babes the most' and he said 'you just can't imagine'. Like they couldn't have done that over text?" Victoria said.

"I'm finna throw up." I said.

"Like how did you know this? Not to toot my own horn but we were a huge couple together. Also did Theo never show you the Th- never mind." Ariana said.

"Nah finish the sentence girl." Victoria laughed.

"Yeah, finish the sentence!" I said.

"You never saw the Thank U, Next video?" Ariana asked.

"I don't even know what that is." I said.

"Come here." Victoria rolled her eyes.

It had a cute little introduction.

"You look sexy with blonde hair, Ari." I smiled at her.

"Awe thanks babe." She smile.

The first goddamn lyrics of the song were 'thought I'd end up with Sean'.