Chapter 24

"Baby, wake up!" Ariana shouted. I opened my eyes and sat up. She threw confetti in my face. "Happy birthday!"

Harrison and Theo jumped on the bed. I hugged them.

"How old are you?" Harrison asked.

"Well even though everyone ages me up to twenty eight I am officially twenty eight today." I said.

"Yeah, she's a little baby." Ariana said.

"You are only a few months older than me." I said tickling her. She laughed and pushed me away.

"Still younger." She smiled. I kissed her cheek.

"Ewwww." Harrison and Theo said.

"Oh get over yourselves. One day you're gonna be in love and then my kids are gonna do the same thing to you." I said.

"Are you gonna have kids with Ariana?" Theo asked. "Because I'll only like them if they are Ariana's babies too."

"Yeah, they're gonna be Ariana's babies." I said. Theo cheered, and Ariana giggled.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" Ariana asked.

"Surprise me." I told her. She nodded.

"Come on. Lets go cook Y/N breakfast." Ariana said grabbing the kids' hands. The three of them walked out of the room together. I turned on the TV and started watching Spongebob.

"Birthday bitch! Birthday bitch!" Brady shouted as he walked in. Jackson came in behind him shouting the same thing.

"Wassup, fuckers!" I said. They ran and got on the bed with me. They both attacked me in a hug.

"Big twenty eight. Almost didn't make it you fucking asshole." Jackson said.

"But I did make it." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"We have a fun ass day planned. Well it wasn't just us. It was a group effort. But the first part is our idea. So go shower and all that. We'll be downstairs waiting on breakfast." Brady said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I did my entire routine and showered. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt with a Rolex, a gold necklace, and some Jordan's. I walked downstairs and went to Ariana. I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into me and turned to kiss my lips.

"You look good." She said.

"Thanks, baby." I responded.

"Ew!" Brady said. Jackson gagged. Harrison and Theo followed behind them.

"Don't be jealous because we love each other." Ariana teased. I nodded.

"Y'all are fucking annoying." Jackson said.

———

"Happy birthday, twin." Beyoncé said as she hugged me. I picked her up and spun her around. I placed her back on the ground.

"Happy birthday, Gorgeous." I said. "This is my girlfriend, Ariana."

"I know Ms. Grande. Nice to finally meet you." Beyoncé said hugging Ariana.

"It's so nice to meet you. I love you." Ariana said.

"Well thank you. And thank you for coming. You two look incredible." Beyoncé said.

"You look fucking incredible. Where's Shawn?" I said.

"Somewhere with your dad probably." She said. I nodded. I grabbed Ariana's hand, and we spoke to everyone we knew.

"Ariana, why didn't you tell me you were dating Y/N Ledger?" I heard. I turned around, and it was Nicki Minaj.

"Wassup, Nick." I said hugging her. She hugged me back.