5

JI EUN'S POV

I Just landed back on Korea after wrapping up my two day concert in Indonesia. Everybody was excited to come back home in time for the New Year's Eve Tomorrow. The concert ended in such a high note last night, that i still feel a little giddy about it today. This tour has been such a healing experience for me considering how it started. I wish i could be back soon to see the smiling faces of my Uaenas.

"Oppa do i have any schedule for the next couple of weeks?" i asked Hanteo oppa.

"You have a Radio Guesting with Eana unnie and Hannasshi, a photoshoot for Vedi Vero and the announcement regarding your movie Dream will be released on the 3rd day of January. After that you have two weeks off, do you remember?" he said

"Nope, i do remember having a vacation though. hahahaha. Did you hear anything regarding the Collaboration with Bighit? Did they give a date on when we are going to start recording for the single and the theme song for the series they are making?"

"The theme song for the I-Land Series will be recorded on the 3rd, while the meeting for theI  single with Sugasshi will be on the 21st. Are you sure you want to record it on their studio?"

"is there a problem with that?"

"Just asking, no need to be so defensive Ji eun-ah, Don't forget you also have a shooting with BTS as their guest for the 100th Episode of Run BTS."

"When is that?"

"Let me see, 23rd of January"

"Did they say what we are going to do on the Run BTS episode?" i asked

"I think it's a Sport Theme Episode, considering it will be shot at a Stadium."

"You're kidding me?! Yaah Oppa, you know i suck at sports." i shouted at Hanteo Oppa

Seeing my reaction he started laughing his head off, i just don't want to make a fool of myself in front of all those people

Seeing my reaction he started laughing his head off, i just don't want to make a fool of myself in front of all those people. knowing how many fans they have around the world, and how many people watch that show, AISH how embarrassing Ji eun-ah! Your world Debut will be you tripping over your own two feet while walking. Can't Wait!

"Before i forgot, don't tell anybody  about your guesting. i was told it was supposed to be a surprised for the boys, good luck Ji eun-ah." He said while walking away from me.

JK's POV

"hyung, do you already know when is your meeting with Ji eun noona?" i asked Yoongi hyung as i take a seat at the sofa in his studio.

"Wae? What is it to you jungkookah?" He answered while looking at me

"Hyung, you know why. I just want to see how she works, you know how much i admire her"

"Andwae, I won't tell you when it is and i already told Sejin hyung not tell you either. I don't want you scaring her with your stalking abilities."

"Hyung! I won't bother you, i promise i'll be quiet and just watch. please please."

He looked at me with those tiny eyes, he seem to be having an internal battle of whether he can trust my words or not. So i pulled out my ultimate weapon.

"Hyung chaebal, chaebal, chaebalyo!" as i tug at his sleeves

"Arasso, Arasso. I'll tell you when it is as long as you don't bother me for the next few days." 

i know my ultimate weapon won't fail me, YES! Attack successful! Now i just have to behave myself in the next couple of days to ensure my position in that studio.

As days passed by, the other members notice how weird JK acts for Yoongi

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Hyung, do you notice anything weird about JK lately?" i asked Namjoon hyung while taking a break during practice

"Oh that, hahahaha, Apparently Yoongi hyung is hiding the date on when IU-nim is coming to talk about their song. So he is kissing his ass to make sure he won't throw her out of his studio when she arrives" Namjoon hyung answered while laughing

"You should have seen his face when he asked Ji eunah if he can call her Noona, His face is redder than a tomato" Jin hyung said 

"Why are you so casual with her hyung? are you already that close?" i asked Jin hyung seeing how he is calling IU sunbaenim by her name.

"Oh that, She asked us to drop the honorifics and just be casual with her. i think she wants us to be comfortable with her hearing how we are all fans of her." Jin hyung answered.

i nodded, how considerate of her to ensure that the people all around her be as comfortable as possible.

"Jiminie, come here!" i yelled as i devise a devious plan to mess up with JK's wish.

"What's up?" Jimin asked as he slump on the ground beside me

I told him what Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung told me, "Do you want to help me mess with JK's plan, Jiminie?"

"Are you sure? You know how much Jungkook loves IU sunbaenim, he is gonna be so pissed if we ruin this for him." Jimin said, worry and fear can be seen in his face.

"Just trust me on this, you know how shy he can be around her. We are just gonna give him a little push to get him going in the right direction. Plus aren't you excited to see all of the weird faces his gonna make when we mess with him." 

"What are you planning though? It better be great Taehyungah"

"Just wait and see ."