36

JI EUN's POV

Knock knock knock

"Jungkookah are you awake?" I heard Namjoonie called from outside the door.

Knock knock knock

I looked at Jungkook beside me, he's still knock out. I wear my shirt and sweat pants then open the door.

"Namjoonie, he's still sleeping. Is there something wrong?"

Namjoon looked at me and blushed, why though? Do i look weird? I looked down at what i'm wearing, it looks fine to me.

"It's time for dinner noona" He said

"I'll wake him up, thank you."

I jump on the bed and wake Kookie up.

"Bunny wake up, it's time for dinner" He peek at me from beneath the pillow then pulled me closer to him.

"Your hyungs wants you to come out and have dinner." i said to him

"What time is it noona?" he asked, I checked my phone and saw the time

"It's past seven Kookie." I heard him grunt

"Why do i still feel tired?" I checked his forehead and see that his temperature has gone down a lot. He's fever had subsided. I hold his hand gently to check on his knuckles.

"Does this still hurt?" i asked

"Not much, it feels okay noona" he said. He stood up from the bed then start to stretch.

"Do i look weird to you kookie?" i asked because i was bothered by what Namjoon did earlier. He sat on the bed then start inspecting me.

"Why?"

"Namjoon blushed when he saw me earlier, and i'm wondering why." He grabbed my face then turn me to the left and the right.

"I see nothing noona, you look good."

"Then why did he do that earlier?" I asked, Jungkook pulled me off the bed to help me stand up. We went out to the dining room to join his hyungs for dinner. Jungkook pulled up my chair as i sat beside him.

"It looks like you guys made up." Jin oppa said

"Yeah hyung, sorry for the troubles last night." Jungkook answered Jin oppa as i put food on his plate.

"By the way Ji eunah" Jin oppa asked, as i looked at him

"Why oppa?"

"How did you get so many hickeys in just a couple of hours?" I heard Jungkook choke beside me. And all of a sudden his hyungs suddenly laughed at us. So that's why Namjoon acted like that earlier. I gave Jungkook water as he is still coughing by what Jin oppa said.

"Why oppa? Is it my fault you don't have someone to give hickeys to you?" I said to save both me and Jungkook from this humiliation. I silently pinched Jungkook's leg from beneath the table.

"Ooohh, Jin hyung. What do you say to that?" Jiminie asked Jin oppa as he starts to blush from my retort. We all laughed at how silent Jin oppa become.

"Hahahha hyung, answer noona!" Hobi said teasing Jin oppa.

"Yah Ji eunah, how can you say that to me! I'm fine being single, leave me alone! You brats! Yah Jungkookah stop laughing!" he starts nagging at us.

"Really oppa? If you're that happy, then i won't introduce you to my friend anymore" I said to him.

"Yeah, I'm happy. Who is it?" Jin oppa said. We all laughed at him.