51

JI EUN's POV

"Tae, I love the way you charm Army with your smile. I love that you always go an extra mile for all our members, and i love that you're my bestfriend in the entire world. Saranghaeyo" Jimin gave Tae a finger heart, cute.

"I'm Sorry for not being able to make you smile when you're sad" I saw Tae start to tear up " I'm sorry for not being there at times that you need me. I'm sorry." Jimin hug Tae then step back so that Tae can speak

"Jiminah, I love the way you pout your lips, i always found that cute. I love the way you handle your anger in you. and i love the way you make us laugh. I love you Jiminah."

"I'm sorry if i get too down at times, sometimes i can't control the sadness that comes at me. And i'm sorry for that." I started tearing up, knowing how Tae was struggling with his emotions is making me soft for him. "I'm sorry if i'm too quiet sometimes, I'm sorry." Tae said as he wiped his tears. I ran to him then put him in a tight embrace. i felt Jiminie hugged us both.

"You're doing great Tae, I'm so proud of you." I whispered to his ear causing him to cry even more.

"Gomawo Noona." 

I wiped his tears and smiled at him. We came back to our seats afterwards.

"It looks like Tae and Ji Eun has their own share of secrets huh? Care to share Ji Eunah?" I stuck my tongue out to Jin oppa "Arasso, I won't meddle anymore."

"Why is this two always the last one? Let's go KookU Couple!" Jin oppa shouted

Jungkook took my hand and led me to the stand on the heart. My heart is racing right now as i looked at kookie's eyes. He suddenly broke into a wide smile causing me to smile back at him. I can literally hear my heart pounding.

"Be ready everyone, this is gonna be long." Jin oppa said to the others.

"Shut up oppa!" I shouted at him

"Noona" I looked back at Jungkook who's looking at me so intensely. 

"I don't even know what to say because i love everything about you. I love how much of a genius you are when it comes to your work. I love how generous you are with the people around you, i love how big your heart is for everyone, even to the people that hurt you. I love how long you chew your food." I blushed at his words. "I love the way you call me love, I love how patient you are with me, I love the way your face lights up every time you see me. the list just goes on and on, we're gonna be here all night if i list them all. I love you Noona." I smiled at his words.

"I'm sorry for being immature at times, for being overprotective about you, for being jealous to some of the people surrounding you and for not being able to protect you when you need me the most. I'm sorry noona!" My heart broke hearing his words, it must have weighed on his mind after all this time. I wiped his tears before i started to speak

"Is it okay if i say sorry first?" I asked him, he nodded at me.

"First of all, I want to say sorry to you and your hyungs for all the trouble, worries and problems i brought ever since you guys met me." I bow to all of them. They tried to protest but i signaled them to stop. 

"Love, I'm sorry that you had to go through so much pain ever since you've been with me. please forgive me for that. I'm sorry that i make you worry constantly and I'm sorry for all the shortcomings i have with you. I'm sorry."

"Noona, What are you saying?" 

"Hey, it's still my turn to speak."

"But you're not making any sense noona. How am i in pain when i'm with you?" He asked